Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: NoCover-Image (Read 237966 times) previous topic - next topic

NoCover-Image

Reply #125
prettypop auto-adds the file extension so given your example you should be able to use:
|components\nocover\NoCover$rand(10)

NoCover-Image

Reply #128
Two more.

NoCover-Image

Reply #129
Ten noCovers for those who love turntables... Enjoy

and

Download

NoCover-Image

Reply #130
There are mine:

no-cover:........................radiostream:...................cd-playback:...................

greetz,
callisto
fb2k on OSX: flac q8 > rockboxed Sansa e280v1: Vorbis q5.0

NoCover-Image

Reply #131
I have downloaded some of the artwork but can't get foobar to display it. I'm using foobar v0.9.4. beta 1 and the source code is as follows

$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)*
-$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)..\*
--components\*$rand(10).png

I have 2 png files in the components folder named default0.png and default1.png.

What am i missing?

NoCover-Image

Reply #132
what if $rand(10) picks a number bigger than 1? if the first two sources are not satisfied then you get no image. Either make more default images or change 10 to a lower number.

NoCover-Image

Reply #133
thanks. worked after you advice.

NoCover-Image

Reply #134
Strangely, after 3 days of working, foobar has suddenly stopped displaying no cover art pngs again!! Code has not changed - I have not tweaked anything apart from DSP settings which shouldn't affect it. Normal album art is still working though, which is a relief.

Very baffled.

NoCover-Image

Reply #135
Strangely, after 3 days of working, foobar has suddenly stopped displaying no cover art pngs again!! Code has not changed - I have not tweaked anything apart from DSP settings which shouldn't affect it. Normal album art is still working though, which is a relief.

Very baffled.

Well, just downloaded the latest version of album art panel and now no cover works. Still baffled at why it didn't work before since the source code is the same.

NoCover-Image

Reply #136
What the hell?? Turned off PC last night, restarted today and it is not working again!!!!!!!! I haven't changed anything.

NoCover-Image

Reply #137
Something new again 

NoCover-Image

Reply #138
Heavily inspired by some of the previous posts, i made 10 images for "no cover"

(The forum allows 10 pictures per post, cant link them all)

Take those you like or get them all here: [a href="http://schmakk.dk/albumart.zip" target="_blank"]albumart.zip

All 20 images are in that one, around 2.5 megs.

If you want to randomly select one of them, and have streams display one of the "stream" images, place all the files in a subfolder of "components" called "albumart", then put this in a .txt file:
Code: [Select]
[foo_uie_albumart]
$if($stricmp($left(%path%,7),'http://'),'components\albumart\radio*.png',)
$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)*front*
-$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)*cover*
-$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)*
$replace(%path%,$directory(%path%,1)\%filename_ext%,)*front*
-$replace(%path%,$directory(%path%,1)\%filename_ext%,)*cover*
-$replace(%path%,$directory(%path%,1)\%filename_ext%,)*
--components\albumart\default*.png
[End]

then import that file into foo_uie_albumart. You have to select "Cycle all wildcard matches" and "Random" in the Behaviour settings, or manualle use $rand(10) in the sources to have random selection.

These sources will look for covers for your ordinary music in the same directory as the playing file is, or one directory up.

NoCover-Image

Reply #139
Jubei:  You did change the $rand(10) to $rand(2) didn't you?  The random function [ $rand(x) ] picks a number from 0 to x-1, so if you make x any number that doesn't exist in your no cover image filename, then nothing will be displayed.  For example, if you changed your source to:

--components\*$rand(6).png

then the random number could be 0,1,2,3,4, or 5, so that 2/3 of the time a picture will not show. got it?

NoCover-Image

Reply #140

just used the default icon set

NoCover-Image

Reply #141

107x107 px

NoCover-Image

Reply #142
New to Foobar intricacies...how do i set a default "no cover" pic? Where in the code/preferences is this set and how is it doen? Thanks for help.

NEVER MIND......i followed some advice printed earlier in thread (what a concept, right?) and got it working.

NoCover-Image

Reply #144
I have a question about prettypop up and having it display certain images.

Code: [Select]
album_art;folder;cover;coverart;front;%ALBUM%;|C:\albumart\%ALBUM%;|components\albumart\default$rand(10);*

That's what I have now, but is there any way for it to display a random stream image if I'm listening to an online radio station?

NoCover-Image

Reply #145
// For Online Radio
$if($strcmp($left(%path%,7),http$char(58)$char(47)$char(47)),
|components\albumart\online-radio$rand(10)
,)

// And while we're at it, for audio cd's
$if($strcmp($left(%path%,7),cdda$char(58)$char(47)$char(47)),
|components\albumart\audiocd$rand(10)
,)

// NOTE: For Prettypop you do not need to specify a file extension for your image sources, it automatically performs wildcard matching for all supported image types.

NoCover-Image

Reply #146
I've got a pretty basic one  :
Les mots d'amour...

NoCover-Image

Reply #147
Hi,

Do you know what is the maximum size that can be supported by an mp3 file?

NoCover-Image

Reply #148
UP Please

NoCover-Image

Reply #149

nothing too advanced, just a simple feathering of XP's music logo