Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: NoCover-Image (Read 237962 times) previous topic - next topic

NoCover-Image

Reply #202
hi Alessandro.I´m trying to randomize my nocover images with foobar 0.9.6 and colums ui.this was my question,is it  possible?
Hi jazzy.

Have you tried foo_uie_albumart? Did you read the Wiki?
Configurable sources list allows cycling of multiple images for a single track
This means that you can create nocover1.jpg, nocover2.jpg, etc. and see them cycle while tracks without cover art are playing. I have, for example, something like --E:\Music\covers\nocover*.* in the plugin preferences.

Is that what you're after?

Alessandro

PS: I use Album Art Panel 0.2.7.1 with foobar 0.9.5.5 but I suppose it will work with 0.9.6 as well.

NoCover-Image

Reply #203

NoCover-Image

Reply #205
This is the image I use to go with my dark gray and orange theme

NoCover-Image

Reply #206
NoCover01

NoCover-Image

Reply #207
NoCoverScreen

NoCover-Image

Reply #208
Here's the one I'm using.  Reminds me of my vinyl days.  A Bit of nostalgia whilst listening to internet radio streams. 

NoCover-Image

Reply #209
This is one from earlier that I no longer use.

NoCover-Image

Reply #210
The same except different.

NoCover-Image

Reply #212
Here's mine for albums:

And I use this for singles:

NoCover-Image

Reply #213
So I was going through some of the no cover art images and thought I'd make a Fb2K-specific one in keeping with the whole "alien" concept. 

Here you go:

NoCover-Image

Reply #214

^Created by BArtus from PL foobar forum.

NoCover-Image

Reply #216
Sorry, noob question here. How do I use an image for files that has no cover art?

Thanks in advance. 

NoCover-Image

Reply #217
File -> Preferences -> Display -> Stub image path: (lowest line in "Album Art" section) - there you can define the path to your "No cover" image. As well as you can enter there specific complicated title formatting string which will allow you display different covers for different scenarios (like carriers/sources added to tags, files vs. cd tracks vs. radio streams, etc.)

NoCover-Image

Reply #218
File -> Preferences -> Display -> Stub image path: (lowest line in "Album Art" section) - there you can define the path to your "No cover" image. As well as you can enter there specific complicated title formatting string which will allow you display different covers for different scenarios (like carriers/sources added to tags, files vs. cd tracks vs. radio streams, etc.)

You're awesome! Thanks!

NoCover-Image

Reply #219
Hello, I am search also for an info how can I integrate a NoCover image....
You maybe meant File->Preferences->Advanced->Display->?
I cannot find these (lowest) line with "Stub image path:"
Am I blind?

Thank you!

NoCover-Image

Reply #220
You maybe meant File->Preferences->Advanced->Display->?
I cannot find these (lowest) line with "Stub image path:"

For the DUI and the current foobar2000 v1.2.9, it is: Preferences > Display  -> Stub image path.
This is HA. Not the Jerry Springer Show.

NoCover-Image

Reply #221
Oh, embarrassing 
Thank you!
It works, even with Columns UI and WSH Panel Mod!
The NoCover image is now in my playlist. 

NoCover-Image

Reply #222
I really like the "No Cover" image posted by zmur, but decided on Shakespeare instead. If anyone is interested:

NoCover-Image

Reply #223
NoCover01 (Broken Link)

NoCover02 (Broken Link)

NoCover03 (Broken Link)

Reloaded, because i can't find the edit-button for the older entry:

NoCover01