Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Best web stores like junodownload for Psytrance/goa? (Read 3758 times) previous topic - next topic

Best web stores like junodownload for Psytrance/goa?

Hey all, im looking for places to buy flac/wav/mp3s like junodownload/beatport and alike with very wide selection and bitrate options ,i dont know more sites... and sure you do, mainly for Psytrance / Goa genres and anything psychedelic, post anything you have related, fast release times is preferable

Reply #1
Beatspace.com has some stuff in a seperated download store, same goes for psyshop.com. Bandcamp could be an option, too. Some labels sell their stuff digitally themselves, so their official site should be worth a look.

Reply #2
Beatport.com

Reply #3
Beatspace.com has some stuff in a seperated download store, same goes for psyshop.com. Bandcamp could be an option, too. Some labels sell their stuff digitally themselves, so their official site should be worth a look.

hey tnx, ya beatspace i know - good selection but most are physical cds and not alot digital media (same goes for psyshop). iv tried bandcamp and its not what im looking after

Beatport.com

iv listed it in my first post

Reply #4
Wow, embarrassing. I totally skipped it with my eyes, let's blame the brain.

Reply #5

hey tnx, ya beatspace i know - good selection but most are physical cds and not alot digital media (same goes for psyshop). iv tried bandcamp and its not what im looking after

Then I just can recommend you download stores for more "general" EDM, the selection should be overall big enough, though (plus they have all at least partly lossless files in stock):

-Audiojelly.com
-Digitalmusic.pl
-DJ-Shop.de
-Musicload.de (everything with an "ab" before the price is available in lossless)
-Qobuz.com (Not sure about the region distriction)

Reply #6
tnx man il check those

Reply #7
There's also http://www.ektoplazm.com/
It's hit or miss on quality, and it's obviously not the headline releases like Twisted Records.  But it's free!

Reply #8
Trackitdown.net is very nice and has options for wav purchases.