Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_playlists_dropdown (Read 478833 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_playlists_dropdown

Reply #151
Yes, recompile would be great, can't use this now on Vista =(
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

Reply #152
I'm still willing to help test on Vista should a recompile be made.

Reply #153
does anyone experience 1-2 seconds delay when switching to next track? I've done some tests and looked at Process explorer:

With foo_uie_playlists_dropdown loaded CPU usage at start of playback: 50-75% (for 1-2 sec.);

without foo_uie_playlists_dropdown component CPU usage at start of playback is up to 10% and the track changes lightning fast.

Reply #154
Wonderful plugin, thanks!

---
EDIT: spelling

Reply #155
This is a really great plug-in 
I like it very much. I use it in my mini layout 

Reply #156
am i missing something? after i installed it, I don't see the dropdown on my player anywhere? i have v0.9.4.2 and components UI isntalled.

Reply #157
Yes you are.  You need to add it in your columns ui layout.

Reply #158
I'd like to use the mouse scroll in it... ;\

Reply #159
Yes you are.  You need to add it in your columns ui layout.
Sorry for the newbie question. How exactly do I add it to my components UI? Thanks.
Nevermind, I figured it out

Reply #160
Great component, much appreciated. I wish there was a way I could just use this solely instead of playlist tabs.

Reply #161
couple of question if some1 could help me out.

i want my playlists sorted by title which i have. But i want to seperate my autoplaylists from manual playlists. Any1 got a code for this?

Also how can i move the seperator? i have a playlists named "-" and it shows a:
----------------------------------------
at the top, how can i move this down the order? and maybe duplicate this further down?

Reply #162
Great component, much appreciated. I wish there was a way I could just use this solely instead of playlist tabs.

That's entirely possible (in fact, I don't have playlist tabs in my layout).  Just remove "Playlist tabs" from your Columns UI layout.  Or do you mean that there's a feature of playlist tabs that's not available with the dropdown?

i want my playlists sorted by title which i have. But i want to seperate my autoplaylists from manual playlists. Any1 got a code for this?

Try this

Code: [Select]
$if($stricmp(%lock%,'Autoplaylist'),_%title%,%title%)

This will put all the autoplaylists at the top of the list.

Also how can i move the seperator? i have a playlists named "-" and it shows a:
----------------------------------------
at the top, how can i move this down the order? and maybe duplicate this further down?

I'm a big fan of foo_playlist_manager to manage my playlists along with foo_uie_playlists_dropdown to quickly switch between them.

Reply #163
How come in certain places, the dropdown doesn't open? This bugs me hardcore :[ Anyone know a solution, preferably that doesn't involve moving it? Once it worked for about 5 minutes, and then decided not to work again. :S

Foobar 0.9.3.1
ColumnsUI 0.1.3 beta 1v7
Playlists Dropdown 0.5.7.5

Reply #164
How come in certain places, the dropdown doesn't open? This bugs me hardcore :[ Anyone know a solution, preferably that doesn't involve moving it? Once it worked for about 5 minutes, and then decided not to work again. :S

If you would have looked one page back in this thread, you would find out why the dropdown isn't working where you have it positioned.  This thread is small enough, you should have been able to find it easily.

Reply #165

Try this

$if($stricmp(%lock%,'Autoplaylist'),_%title%,%title%)

This will put all the autoplaylists at the top of the list.

thanks ^ works great.

i use foo_dop for my iPod and it imports the playlists and adds the text (iPod) to the playlist name.

Is there a way i can sort these separately, similarily to above eg iPod playlists (i guess using strcmp(iPod...) followed by all other playlists?

Edit: thanks to  Yotsuya got it: $if($strstr($lower(%title%),ipod),0,1)%title%

Reply #166
Maybe a bug or I don't know, this is my code for displaying filesize in MB or GB (depends):
$ifgreater(%filesize%,1073741823,
'['$div(%filesize%,1073741824)','$cut($mod(%filesize%,1073741824),2)'GB]',
'['$div(%filesize%,1048576','$cut($mod(%filesize%,1048576),2))'MB]')

Some are shown xxxxMB, other are shown right xx,xxGB.
Someone has any idea what the problem may be.

Edit: the problem is with v0.5.7.5, but it exists in v0.6alpha2v2, too.

Reply #167
Bump for Vista fix.

Reply #168
Same. Just recompiling it against the latest SDK should fix compatibility for vista.

Reply #169
I'm having odd Vista problems as well. *waits for recompile*

Reply #170
One more:
Your plugin is so good that he need to be updated to vista...

Reply #171
Another vote for a recompile.
Please.

Reply #172
yet another for vista:) great dll that made foobar nice kinda lacking without it in vista.

Reply #173
If you want to vote, use a poll. At this point, adding another "me too" post achieves nothing to get a Vista compatible version of foo_uie_playlists_dropdown; it only increases your post count. I suggest to try to contact the author directly, for example send him a private message.

Reply #174
Here's the plugin built against the latest SDK. It is compiled from the latest sources I've found on my disk - and I'm not sure if everything works fine
As far as I remember, I've added %incontrol% field, so now it is possible to have different format strings for drop-downed list and for the displayed control (use $if(%incontrol%,foo,bar)). It should work both in Display and Style.
Playlists Dropdown 0.6 Alpha 3