Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_bandintown.dll (Read 7024 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_bandintown.dll

Bandsintown

Is the band you are listening on Tour?

(uses bandsintown.com api)

actual version: 0.2

Mainmenu command:
Menu | Help | Bandsintown

Example:

[attachment=6993:foo_bandsintown.zip][attachment=6994:foo_band..._0.2_src.zip]

foo_bandintown.dll

Reply #1
looks very interesting!

would be more useful, if the data is shown in an extra panel instead of the console.
if bringing this in a nice format, i'd love to test v0.2

keep on your great work!

foo_bandintown.dll

Reply #2
Could be done with a XML parser.

There is plenty around thats BSD licensed, so that it works with your component.

foo_bandintown.dll

Reply #3
Bandsintown v0.2

ADD: xml data now in popup window

Download: see first post

Could be done with a XML parser.

not planned, but if someone want to implement this, source is available and without restrictions.

foo_bandintown.dll

Reply #4
Cool, thanks.
Reading the API now.

foo_bandintown.dll

Reply #5
i had a quick go at knocking something up in WSH panel mod using the JSON feeds. it still needs more work such as adding clickable links but it's already easier on the eye than trying to read an XML feed.

screenshot: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22801321/bandsintown%20wip.png

foo_bandintown.dll

Reply #6
Some times ago i made also a bandsintown-WSH Panel:
http://foobar-users.de/index.php?topic=200...g17454#msg17454

lacks a little bit on usability, but i think the idea with coordinates on world map is good...

reading data from xml in jscript was easy, in contrast xml parser (ie xerces) in c++ is simply horrible.

foo_bandintown.dll

Reply #7
I'm sure there are better XML parsers around. You could also code a standalone app in .NET and use foo_run?