Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar2000 0.7 RC5 tab playlists (Read 2810 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar2000 0.7 RC5 tab playlists

The problem is that when per-user settings are switched on, the name of each playlist is created in the main file [zzz\zzz\foobar2000\playlists\00000000 - name1.fpl] and is available for other users [it should be available for one user only - the names should be created in the same place where personal options are]

Reply #1
/me second on this. And please make playlist files disappear from my HDD when i deleting playlist tab.
who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~; unzip; touch; strip; finger; mount; gasp; yes; uptime; umount; sleep

Reply #2
Just a suggestion, it would be usefull if i could name playlists with something like %artist% or whatever variable i choose to use. (when using "send to playlist")

rc5, guess final is around the corner ;.)

Reply #3
ok, thx. rc6 is ok.

Reply #4
Other small idea, tell me if it can be done already:

Play / enqueue to new playlist