Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1795719 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2700

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2701
Here's my version of Lucky Luciano's black glass.  I added the new Peak meter and a rating system.

This is the Browser Section...

And this is the Listening screen....

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2703
Here's a preview of the new configuration I'm working on.  I call it Panic Button, and it's a full screen config.

Very different from what I've seen around, but that's what I am going for.  Any opinions would be appreciated!

CLICK ME TO SEE

If there's any interest, I would be happy to post the .pui setup when it's completely done.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2704
That is one crazy set up, Great job on it. Looks really good and eye catching.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2705
does maybe this thread need to be locked so that people know to use the newer thread?
elevatorladylevitateme

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2706
does maybe this thread need to be locked so that people know to use the newer thread?

Yeah, maybe it does. 

There are so many threads going on, it's difficult to know where to post anything at, especially if you happen to be a new member.  I've already been given negative points for posting a question in the wrong sub-forum.  I'd hate for that to happen again.

I thought I was safe posting a link to what my new config looks like, in the thread that says it's a thread of foobar galleries.......

Who knows, I'm still trying to find my way around here.    /me shrugging shoulders......................

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2707
Here's my version of Lucky Luciano's black glass.  I added the new Peak meter and a rating system.

This is the Browser Section...

And this is the Listening screen....

maranatha im interested in your skin or you config. , PUI i like what you did with it if you dont mine bro THANK YOU...

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2708
maranatha im interested in your skin or you config. , PUI i like what you did with it if you dont mine bro THANK YOU...

Hi.  It's not my original design, I only added the rating system and the new Peak Meter.  If you'd like those two small codes, I'd be happy to give them to you.  Do you have the configuration already installed and working?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2709

Hi.  It's not my original design, I only added the rating system and the new Peak Meter.  If you'd like those two small codes, I'd be happy to give them to you.  Do you have the configuration already installed and working?

yeah please if you dont mind thank you . and the instruction of like where it goes or like which is the lines i have to change. THANK YOU VERY MUCH  yeah everything is installed including the PEEKMETER...

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2710
Maranatha im still waiting for that code that you was suppose to give me , i dont know what happen my friend maybe you forgot or you are to busy . Anyway thank you i guess is when you get the chance ...

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2711
Maranatha im still waiting for that code that you was suppose to give me , i dont know what happen my friend maybe you forgot or you are to busy . Anyway thank you i guess is when you get the chance ...

Hey, I'm really sorry, friend!  I've been concentrating on other things the last couple of days, and to be honest, I just plain forgot.   

OK, here are the two sections of code you'll need to put rating ability on the Browse page and the Listen page.  Placement is important!  For the Browse page, you need to insert this code just below the ///CONFIGURATION PANEL  section....

Code: [Select]
////////Equalizer Panel For BrowserPanel////
$panel(Equalizer,Peakmeter,18,420,212,32,)
/////////////////////////////////////////////

///CODE ADDED TO MAKE RATINGS ON BROWSER PAGE/////
//////////////////////////////////////////////
// rating images
$ifequal(%rating%,1,
$button(820,70,0,0,34,24,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,,TAG:SET:Rating,),
$button(820,70,0,0,34,24,
$ifgreater(%rating%,1,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-off.png)
,,TAG:SET:Rating:1,)
)
$ifequal(%rating%,2,
$button(840,70,0,0,34,24,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,,TAG:SET:Rating,),
$button(840,70,0,0,34,24,
$ifgreater(%rating%,2,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-off.png)
,,TAG:SET:Rating:2,)
)
$ifequal(%rating%,3,
$button(860,70,0,0,34,24,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,,TAG:SET:Rating,),
$button(860,70,0,0,34,24,
$ifgreater(%rating%,3,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-off.png)
,,TAG:SET:Rating:3,)
)
$ifequal(%rating%,4,
$button(880,70,0,0,34,24,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,,TAG:SET:Rating,),
$button(880,70,0,0,34,24,
$ifgreater(%rating%,4,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-off.png)
,,TAG:SET:Rating:4,)
)
$ifequal(%rating%,5,
$button(900,70,0,0,34,24,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,,TAG:SET:Rating,),
$button(900,70,0,0,34,24,
$ifgreater(%rating%,5,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-off.png)
,,TAG:SET:Rating:5,)
)

This is for the Listen page, and it is inserted right after the //////////// LEFT PANEL BUTTONS ////////////  section.....

Code: [Select]
////////Equalizer Panel For ArtPanel////
$panel(Equalizer,Peakmeter,400,635,212,32,)
/////////////////////////////////////////////

///CODE ADDED TO MAKE RATINGS ON ART PAGE/////
//////////////////////////////////////////////
// rating images
$ifequal(%rating%,1,
$button(467,95,0,0,34,24,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,,TAG:SET:Rating,),
$button(467,95,0,0,34,24,
$ifgreater(%rating%,1,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-off.png)
,,TAG:SET:Rating:1,)
)
$ifequal(%rating%,2,
$button(487,95,0,0,34,24,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,,TAG:SET:Rating,),
$button(487,95,0,0,34,24,
$ifgreater(%rating%,2,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-off.png)
,,TAG:SET:Rating:2,)
)
$ifequal(%rating%,3,
$button(507,95,0,0,34,24,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,,TAG:SET:Rating,),
$button(507,95,0,0,34,24,
$ifgreater(%rating%,3,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-off.png)
,,TAG:SET:Rating:3,)
)
$ifequal(%rating%,4,
$button(527,95,0,0,34,24,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,,TAG:SET:Rating,),
$button(527,95,0,0,34,24,
$ifgreater(%rating%,4,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-off.png)
,,TAG:SET:Rating:4,)
)
$ifequal(%rating%,5,
$button(547,95,0,0,34,24,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,,TAG:SET:Rating,),
$button(547,95,0,0,34,24,
$ifgreater(%rating%,5,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-on.png,c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\star-off.png)
,,TAG:SET:Rating:5,)
)

You'll have to change the c:\Program Files\foobar20002\images\stars\  section of each line to point to where you store the star.png images on your computer.

That's pretty much it, and if you have any more questions, just let me know.  I'm very happy to help! 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2712
MARANATHA THANK YOU VERY MUCH dude...

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2713
You're Welcome!  Glad to be of help!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2714
Lucky Luciano's black glass is awesome 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2717
hahaha

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2720

hasn't changed much in a long time and i'm too lazy to fix a lot of the remaining small problems but i'm very happy with it

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2721
 sorry if image is a bit big
:Foobar 2000:
:MPC --standard:
:iRiver H320 Rockboxed:

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2722
Mini Mode:

Full:

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2723
is this a Br3tt config Modify looks very nice , nice work .

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2724
I know everyone will hate it, but here is my foobar at the moment. I wanted a player that could sit at the top of the screen, and have yet to find one like that. And due to me not bothering to create anything original, and just to learn how to code for panels, I made this. Still need the option to be always on top, and a way of removing the title bar from popup windows, but apart from that it is getting there.