Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: how to play previous track with click of button (Read 701 times) previous topic - next topic

how to play previous track with click of button

hello all, i was able to program the keyboard shortcuts so that if i am listening to a track on my library, i can skip to the next one by clicking ctrl+right arrow. i programmed the same shortcut for the left arrow so that i would go back to the previous track in the playlist, but it simply stops the song i am listening to at the time, and plays nothing instead. its as if it believes the current track to be the very first track in the playlist, and to go back to the previous track is like trying to play track zero. what am i doing wrong? is the format of my playlist the issue (it is simply the computer's music folder added into the default playlist through the "add folder..." option)?

how to play previous track with click of button

Reply #1
You're probably using random playback mode, which does not support previous. Use another playback mode (such as shuffle) or manually shuffle the playlist (Edit > Sort > Randomize).