Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_dsp_avs, applying Avisynth filters real-time (Read 2872 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_dsp_avs, applying Avisynth filters real-time

Since ffdshow has its own Avisynth filter to use Avisynth filters in real-time on a video-stream, I was wondering if it's possible to create a foobar dsp-plugin that can do the same for an audio-stream. I've never come across such a filter before, so I take it no such filter yet exists.
I imagine that such a filter would have a config-dialog ("Configure selected" in the Active DSPs column) where you could enter your Avisynth script to apply to the current audio-stream.
Instead of creating an Avisynth script for every audio file or album, such a plugin would save a lot of work.
Album? Yes, FILE "<filename>.avs" WAVE in the album's cue-file, whereas the avs-file contains: BassAudioSource("<filename>.flac"), works fine in foobar (together with foo_input_avs of course).

Reply #1
where is the api for this?

Reply #3
..I mean the functions for processing audio.
I suppose looking at what exports ffdshow calls would yield something i suppose.

Reply #5
none.