Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playlists as persistent tree strutcure (Read 1318 times) previous topic - next topic

Playlists as persistent tree strutcure

Hi all,

is there a way to view/show playlists in foobar2000 like a folder tree? I think of a view comparable to DJ programs like serato scratch live (they call them crates). A list of playlists and sub-playlists, persistent, and displayed top-to-bottom, like the library view, but not based on meta data.

Do you have any ideas?

Reply #1
How hard did you look? 
foo_plorg is a simple component that will let your organize your playlists in a treeview fashion

Found on Foobar2000 home page | components | Playlist Management Tag.

Reply #2
How hard did you look? 
foo_plorg is a simple component that will let your organize your playlists in a treeview fashion

Found on Foobar2000 home page | components | Playlist Management Tag.

Ah, I overlooked it beside "playlist view". Thanks for helping me out, it looks promising and I will give these components a try.