Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #6, everything in one topic] Some basics needed (Read 847 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #6, everything in one topic] Some basics needed

Greetings and thanks for this forum.

See tremendous potential here but have been humbled with my inability to reliably get a few things done.

First is configuring the UI.  Their are some fabulous looking ones out there, I jut can't seem to set them up.  I got one up, but it never loaded a second time.  Can someone point me to a straight forward guide on this?

Second, is my maiin goal is to stream from a server, to a laptop (on a home network) then feed to a USB DAC.  I've tried the Upnp component, and while I see the server library, I cannot get anything to play.  I can go itunes to itunes using the servers library.  Also can you get the full UI on the laptop using another home networked PC's library?

These two things will get me going and hope not to be so dense afterward!

Thanks

Larry