Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: What to get instead of ESI Juli@? (Read 1385 times) previous topic - next topic

What to get instead of ESI Juli@?

Hi,

I used to do some audio editing at home for fun, but It's been long since I did that.
I'm looking to replace my ESI Juli@ with a different sound card because I don't like the fact that it doesn't support EAX and has no headphone output and is limited to stereo (which I am using atm but I might switch to surround one day).
So as you can see, I'm looking for a card that's a bit more consumer oriented. I just don't like the drivers of this card, they are really bad.

So what other card has a comparable DAC (I don't record so don't care about the ADC), maybe with surround outputs (not a must) or EAX support?

External cards are welcome.
How do the Creative X-Fi cards compare?
I want a "flat response" card, not sound that "favors" movies or music or games.

Thanks.