Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Please help a sick woman keep a roof over her head (Read 4869 times) previous topic - next topic

Please help a sick woman keep a roof over her head

I'm not usually into charity stuff, but I have worked with Victoria Strong every day for 2 years, and we've been friends ever since.
This is a desperate call for help.

Long story short: she's had to struggle almost her entire life, from being abused repeatedly as a child, to fighting cancer and chronic illness in a country (France) that is not her own (USA). If nothing significant happens in the next few weeks, she will be homeless. Actually homeless.

Please consider helping this wonderful woman who's in serious trouble. She's not 20 anymore, and she's sick. She can't bounce back from this sort of ordeal without some serious help.

She has set up a crowd-funding page where she tells her story and explains what she needs, and what she'll do with the donations that are made to her. I can vouch that this is no scam, I've known her for 13 years and I recently spoke with her in person about her troubles.

http://www.gofundme.com/Keep-Victoria-Strong

To anyone who will donate whatever they can afford: THANK YOU!
You can also help by sharing this around, on Facebook, Twitter, etc… #KeepVictoriaStrong

Note: I posted this on Head-Fi and Anything but iPod as well.

Please help a sick woman keep a roof over her head

Reply #1
Clarity alert! My first housing deadline is June 1st. At this point I must be able to have enough funds to qualify for a new apartment. This will require 2-3 months security deposit plus additional fees. If I can raise 1/3 of my total goal by the 1st, I can ensure myself a new place to live! Please note my campaign will continue after this first stage. I am grateful to you all of you who continue to speak out on my behalf. Thank you!

-- Victoria Strong

Note that she used to be a successful television producer, and she's american. If you have any means to help her, at all, please consider giving her your contribution, whatever that may be.

skamp