Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: A new discrete op amp product to compete with Burson, Deax? (Read 3081 times) previous topic - next topic

A new discrete op amp product to compete with Burson, Deax?

There is a new discrete op amp on the market.

For use in Compressors, DACs, Preamps, Mixers, EQ's, Mic Amps, Power amps, etc
Completely specified device with full datasheet
Smallest DIP 8 compatible package - .33" square
Available as single or dual op amp
Ultra transparent sound
140 dB open loop gain
2.8nV / Root Hz noise in 20KHz bandwidth
300uV typical offset
Class A output current of +/- 15mA
+/- 18 Vcc Max split supply 36 Vcc max single supply
Two Pole Compensation

For more, sparkoslabs.com/discrete-op-amps/

Reply #1
Does anyone want to take a punt at this before I bin it for violating TOS #14?

Reply #3
Well, I put #10 when I meant #14, so score –1 for me, but yes:
14. All members must refrain from using the forum solely for advertising purposes.
[…]
It is acceptable to announce new audio related software on the forum, but registering solely to promote software or services, without the intent of participating in the discussion on the forums, is not allowed.
Do you intend to offer anything other than advertising?

Reply #4
Well, I put #10 when I meant #14, so score –1 for me, but yes:
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....974#entry292534[/url] ]14. All members must refrain from using the forum solely for advertising purposes.
[…]
It is acceptable to announce new audio related software on the forum, but registering solely to promote software or services, without the intent of participating in the discussion on the forums, is not allowed.
Do you intend to offer anything other than advertising?

Yes.  I have every intention of participating in discussions in the forum, my site has lots of technical info, white papers, etc. Its not purely an advertisement.  As an electronic design engineer, I am willing to offer my brain.  I want to comply with the rules of the forum, what would you suggest?  Can I post technical articles and whitepapers ?

Reply #5
Since you have every intention to participate, as you say, i won't give you a warning, but i agree with db1989 in that this was not quite the first post we like to see from a new member. You may of course post technical articles and whitepapers, so long as the marketing of your product is not your main concern.

Thread closed.