Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: convert to .ape with foobar (Read 7505 times) previous topic - next topic

convert to .ape with foobar

hi everyone,

I always get Object not found errors when converting to ape...

An error occurred while finalizing the encoding process
(Object not found) : "C:\...\...\Desktop\Akron-Family - Live at KCRW Morning Becomes Eclectic\Akron-Family - (04) Woody Guthrie's America.ape"
Conversion failed: Object not found

parameters:

what's wrong?

Reply #1
How many characters has the path to the file (incl. filename)? Your exemplar is allready 120 characters long.
Avoid paths longer than 255 Characters (incl. drive letter and filename).
.halverhahn

Reply #2
I thought that too but the whole path is definitely
less than 255 characters.

I'm clueless, any idea's?

Reply #3
Your settings certainly look fine.

Have you tried with a short, simple file path?  Also, is it possible (not sure how) that your naming scheme is causing problems?  Do you have enough disk space?
I'm on a horse.

Reply #4
Free space: 52 GB
Latest MAC.exe is located in foobar2000 folder.
I don't think that %title% could cause any errors... 

Code: [Select]
1 out of 1 tracks converted with major problems.

Source: "Z:\Music Library\Atom™ - iMix miniLP\Atom™ - (02) Hallo, Wie Geht Es Dir (Oye Como Va).flac"
An error occurred while finalizing the encoding process (Object not found) :
"C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\.....\Desktop\Hallo, Wie Geht Es Dir (Oye Como Va).ape"

Code: [Select]
1 out of 1 tracks converted with major problems.

Source: "Z:\Music Library\CoH - Above Air\CoH - (04) Dancing In Silence.flac"
An error occurred while finalizing the encoding process (Object not found) : "C:\Dancing In Silence.ape"

Reply #5
Same problem with very short path! If I do track by track convertions all working good, if I do big image file, that ERROR happing.
Foobar 1.1.11, latest Monkey Audio. Same shit happening time to time with WV converter.
PEACE, Me.

Reply #6
I'm not sure that Monkey's Audio support wav files > 2GB.