Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Can someone help me learn how to post in this forum? (Read 3225 times) previous topic - next topic

Can someone help me learn how to post in this forum?

How would I phrase a topic to find out if this particular forum is right for me or if another is more tailored for my needs? My last topic was moved to the Recycle Bin and it doesn't appear I broke any rules. If I was looking for a particular forum and this was it, I assume everyone would scream out, "Hey, this is it!" If this forum was not what I needed, then I don't see why someone couldn't help point me in the right direction, because then the 'correct' forum for my needs couldn't be competition because it's something that hydorgenaudio doesn't offer. So here's my question:

If I wanted to ask around here if this particular forum would meet my needs and if not, where should I go, how would I phrase that as to not break any rules? Thanks! -Will

Reply #1
Hi Bob.

If you look at your removed thread, it says why it was locked.  You might want to review your post and TOS #6 (and all the others so you don't have this problem again).

Reply #2
I didn't bin your post but I can certainly understand why it was done.  If have a question, ask it.  There's no need to test the water first.

Hopefully you'll take the time to read our Terms of Service since this topic you started does not belong in the General Audio forum and will promptly be moved after I've finished typing this.