Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Need RKA and VQF codec for Foobar 2000 (Read 6167 times) previous topic - next topic

Need RKA and VQF codec for Foobar 2000

I need RKA loseless codec. Please get reference

Reply #1
Need VQF codec for Foobar 2000. Please, get reference.

Reply #2
First of all, do not post multiple topics to different forums with very similar content.  Secondly, you posted these requests to the wrong forum.  I've merged your topics and moved them to the fb2k forum.

Finally, I suggest using the search function a bit.  VQF in foobar2000 has already been discussed.

Reply #3
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but VQF is a long discontinued codec.  It's outdated and surpassed by many current codecs, such as MP3Pro and WMA9 at low bitrates, and most codecs at higher bitrates.  Is most of your collection in VQF, or something?

Reply #4
If you must use VQF for whatever reason ( I would be assuming old files encoded a few years back?), there is a plugin that works for WA2.xx - I tested it on 2.77 (when I read about the format here)  but never tried on any newer version of WA.