Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Burning Audio CD like a pro with CD-TEXT (Read 6190 times) previous topic - next topic

Burning Audio CD like a pro with CD-TEXT

hi,

a friend of mine has a band... he recently went to studio and recorded theyre first album... he got *.wav from producer... he asked me how to burn it properly...

1. no sound normalisation
2. 2 seconds gap between tracks
3. cd-text for track names

and if there is a possibility to add copy protection...

thanks for helping

Reply #2
When I want CD-Text, I export to WAV/CUE in foobar2000 and then burn that with ImgBurn. Works like a charm every time. If you just go in and tweak it a bit after, you can make the 2-second gap happen easily.

Reply #3
and if there is a possibility to add copy protection...

Please don't do that. Your CD will still get pirated and you'll only alienate your paying customers, who will likely resort to pirating the album they just bought.

Reply #4
Feurio: http://www.feurio.net/English/index.html

feurio was an amazing program , but no more updated

When I want CD-Text, I export to WAV/CUE in foobar2000 and then burn that with ImgBurn. Works like a charm every time. If you just go in and tweak it a bit after, you can make the 2-second gap happen easily.

may i ask you how can you export wav/cue and edit the 2 second gap in imgburn ?

thanks

Reply #5
Use ImgBurn to create a cue sheet.  It will give you various options for CD text and the option of 2 second gaps or not.  The resultant cue sheet can be edited in a text editor if necessary then burned in any program that accepts cue sheets (ImgBurn, Nero, etc.).  ImgBurn is free, Windows only.