Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Change notification area icon / stop after current (Read 3076 times) previous topic - next topic

Change notification area icon / stop after current

Hello,

I just upgraded from v0.8.2 and was trying to get v0.9.4.5 to look like it.  I can't try the latest v0.9.5 ones since I don't run XP.  This leads me to 2 questions:

1) Am I missing something or is the slider to change systray icons not in 0.9.4.5?  I see where to use a custom icon under "Display -> Default User Interface", but no more slider to pick between the built in set.

2) I would like to add "Stop After Current" to my right click menu in the playlist, but I dont see where I can do this.  I checked under "Display -> Context Menu", but none of the playback commands are options to insert.

The only reason I upgraded was to be able to play .ac3 files.

Thanks for any help!

-Turns out the original version I was using was v0.8.2 not 8.3