Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CUI: Custom Column Question (Read 2493 times) previous topic - next topic

CUI: Custom Column Question

i am having problem understanding how to use the feature playlist filters.
foobar preferences > columns ui > playlist view > columns -- playlist filters (right -- bottom)

i have made a custom column and named it simply "List", have also specified the display script and everything is fine with it.
basically i want this column available on only one playlist and i believe playlist filter does this.
But i have tried typing all kinds of stupid stuff in this playlist filter field but with no luck.

so... how to get this feature "playlist filters" to work?
what am i supposed to type here?

Reply #1
You are supposed to type the name of the playlist (separated by " ;" if there are several: ie playlist1;playlist2....)
if you want your "list" column available to the playlist named "custom PLAYLIST", you have to chosse "show only on playlists:" then type : custom PLAYLIST

This should do the trick...
Decalicatan Decalicatan

Reply #2
EDIT: cool, it worked.

i was initially confused by what foobar meant by playlist name.
i thought i was supposed to give a custom name to the playlist view panel (well... because that's how i want it)
i was clearly being stupid but at least it works now

thanks