Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Drop outs, and more than one DS player (Read 1893 times) previous topic - next topic

Drop outs, and more than one DS player

Hi Bubblegum.

Once again - thank you for your plugin which, for me, truly allows me to enjoy my Linn players.

I am still bothered by episodes of music dropout while playing Flac files through my DS players. All of my connections (server-> router-> laptop, and Router-> DS players) are via a wired Ethernet setup. The dropouts seem to happen shortly after I start playback although they can also occur episodically during extended periods of listening. If there are threads that have already addressed this problem please just point me at them and I'll sort out the problem by myself.

Wish list...as I have 2 DS players there are times when I'd like to have simaltaneous playback through both - parties, for instance. Is there a way to start playback through more than one DS player at exactly the same time? Or could this be a feature addedd to the next iteration of this way cool plugin?

Thank you.

Dok