Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Kx Drivers For Cmi8738 ? (Read 3780 times) previous topic - next topic

Kx Drivers For Cmi8738 ?

Hi All,

Is possible emulate via software the features of Kx Drivers on Cmi8738 ?

At least is possible assign to sub/centre out a variable lowpass filter ?

Thanks In Advance ^__^

Kx Drivers For Cmi8738 ?

Reply #1
What exactly do you want?

Kx Drivers For Cmi8738 ?

Reply #2
What exactly do you want?

I want assign to sub\centre output a variable Lowpass filter: from 60 Hz to 150 Hz like do Live 5.1 with Kx Drivers, and use it like a Crossover for my homemade subwoofer

You are a Kx Drivers Developer ?

If yes, i wanna thanx you !!! I love Kx drivers !!!
I've tried hell with creative drivers ( Data corrupt, Drops, Skipping, System Crashes, and many more...  ) but now i'm happy with Kx drivers

Can you help me for my question ?

Thanks Again ^__^ !!

Kx Drivers For Cmi8738 ?

Reply #3

I am not a developer, I am a tester

Basically, the thing you want to do is impossible in real time
Maybe you can find some player on the net (I don't know any) that does it, but that's not very likely. Sorry.

Kx Drivers For Cmi8738 ?

Reply #4
Basically, the thing you want to do is impossible in real time

Yes it is. Shouldn't take more than 5% CPU on an Athlon 1Ghz. Anyway, maybe someone can write such a thing for Foobar..

Kx Drivers For Cmi8738 ?

Reply #5
There is BruteFIR. It requires Linux, and a dedicated machine. But it'll do it.

You are not looking for a player that filters Your sub. You want that EVERY SOUND windows produces goes thru that filter.

If you want just a player then dsplayer is the ONLY one I could find. The sad thing is that regular windows sound will fry my tweeters.(YES, I want a 6 channel soundcard to be a filter for my speakers)

Well I doubt that it would be even possible in windows :'(