Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not my release] foo_uie_panel_splitter (Read 401869 times) previous topic - next topic

[Not my release] foo_uie_panel_splitter

Reply #750
edit: yay!

I used percentages. What does the "lock size" option do?

Reply #751
Ah, cool, I am getting there. It's quite complicated having to calculate how big I want each panel to be. Is there any tool or something easier than trial and error?

Any ideas why setting PSS as the base splitter does not let me configure that splitter as vertical or horizontal?

Also, if I wanted to let some borders on some panels, but with a different color, what's the code I should be using?

the function called $drawrect() could help you draw rectangle with specified positions.
mad messy misanthropist morbid mused

Reply #752
I'm having two issues with Panel Stack Splitter. 

1. When I start up foobar2000 manually, the imagebutton's I've created appear fine:

When I start foobar2000 by opening the file via explorer, some of the buttons don't appear:

Here's my script for the buttons:
Code: [Select]
$puts(button_path_1,'./icons/nn-favorites.png')
$puts(button_path_3,'./icons/nn-stop.png')
$puts(button_path_4,$if(%ps_isplaying%,$if(%ps_ispause%,'./icons/nn-play.png','./icons/nn-pause.png'),'./icons/nn-play.png'))
$puts(button_path_5,'./icons/nn-next.png')
$imagebutton(1,2,24,24,$get(button_path_1),$get(button_path_1),PANELSHOW:'Library':$if($isvisible_c('Library'),0,1);PANELSHOW:'Explorer Tree':$if($isvisible_c('Explorer Tree'),0,1);REFRESH,,)
$imagebutton(40,2,24,24,$get(button_path_3),$get(button_path_3),COMMAND:Playback/Stop;REFRESH,,)
$imagebutton(68,2,24,24,$get(button_path_4),$get(button_path_4),COMMAND:Playback/Play or Pause;REFRESH,,)
$imagebutton(96,2,24,24,$get(button_path_5),$get(button_path_5),COMMAND:Playback/Next;REFRESH,,)

How can I get them to appear regardless of the manner in which foobar2000 is started?

2. Is there any way to get rid of this "minimized" toolbar (refer to first picture, red arrow)?  I have toolbars hidden but this rectangular thing still appears at the top of the screen, under the title bar.  Not sure if it's due to foobar2000, a component, or if its due to my Windows visual style.

My current stats:
foobar2000 1.1.7
Panel Stack Splitter 0.3.8.3 (alpha)
Columns UI 0.3.8.8.  Here's the layout:

(Windows XP SP3 and Windows 7)

Reply #753
1. When I start up foobar2000 manually, the imagebutton's I've created appear fine:

How can I get them to appear regardless of the manner in which foobar2000 is started?

I sort of fixed #1 by using absolute paths instead of relative.  Not the best solution but workable, I think.

Reply #754
you've got

%ps_foobar2000_path%
%ps_user_profile_path%

to play with so i doubt absolute paths are necessary.

Reply #756
2. Is there any way to get rid of this "minimized" toolbar (refer to first picture, red arrow)?  I have toolbars hidden but this rectangular thing still appears at the top of the screen, under the title bar.

I found out that by assigning a keyboard shortcut to View / Show Toolbars I can get rid of that rectangular thing.

The Panel Stack Splitter component is excellent.  Love it.

Reply #757
hi guys
is there any way of switching the DSP chain with a pss button?
COMMAND:'Playback/DSP settings/headphones';REFRESH
where headphones is one of the DSP presets, doesn't work for me

Reply #758
I want to add a imagebutton to panel stack splitter to sort elplaylist by artist, which command can i use in COMMAND argument of $imagebutton function?

I was trying CONTEXT: 'Sort/By Artist' but it does not work

Reply #759
Is it possible to resize the foobar window without using a button?  I'm trying to create different layouts, each using a different window size.  With Columns UI, you can setup a keyboard shortcut to choose the layout.  However, it doesn't appear that PSS will resize the window unless a button is clicked. i.e. Is there any way to invoke WINDOWSIZE without embedding it in $imagebutton or $textbutton?

Is it possible to resize the window other than using the top left corner as the 'anchor'?  When I switch between layouts, I'd like the top right corner of the window to remain in the same spot.  It looks like WINDOWSIZE in the original Panels UI had 3rd and 4th parameters to define the "anchor" spot but PSS doesn't support these (?)

Reply #760
I do not believe you can do this simply as the command is not available to pss. I am not sure why you would need to do it anyway as the command is on the elplaylist right click menu. If you really wanted more than one elplaylist sort order accessible via a pss button then one way of doing it is to have more than one instance of elplaylist sorted differently that the button toggles between.

Reply #761
Hi! I have a problem. I assumed this splitter worked like PanesUI but I don't get it.

I have button1 and button2  that set the variable "activepanel" respectively to 1 or 2.

But when I check that variable so I can change another(test), it doesn't seem to work.
The "test" variable only changes if I open the settings window and I press the Apply button. Or if I put the ifequal... code in the "per second" section but that's a crap solution and still shows a bit of lag..

The "activepanel" variables does seem to change in real time.

$textbutton(0,37,90,18,Library,Library,SETGLOBAL:activepanel:1,fontcolor:120-130-135 ,fontcolor:190-200-205)

$textbutton(89,37,90,18,Explorer,Explorer,SETGLOBAL:activepanel:2,fontcolor:120-130-135, fontcolor:190-200-205)

$ifequal($get_ps_global(activepanel),1,$set_ps_global(test,11),$set_ps_global(test,22))

Reply #762
your code works fine me. i can tell by right clicking the panel>splitter settings>global variables and you can see the current values. close the dialog, click a button, go back in and you'll see it has changed.

edit: i forgot you'll want to add REFRESH like this...

$textbutton(0,37,90,18,Library,Library,SETGLOBAL:activepanel:1;REFRESH;,fontcolor:120-130-135 ,fontcolor:190-200-205)

Reply #763
That worked, thanks a lot! Somehow I missed the info on the refresh function.

Reply #765
how can get foobar window size? not ps-size
i need window size...

Reply #766
not possible. all you can do is use alt-print screen to take a screenshot of foobar and then paste it into something like paint. check how many pixels wide it is. then assuming you have a PSS panel taking up the whole width, work out the difference between the 2 values. of course this is subject to change if you switch windows themes.

Reply #767
not possible. all you can do is use alt-print screen to take a screenshot of foobar and then paste it into something like paint. check how many pixels wide it is. then assuming you have a PSS panel taking up the whole width, work out the difference between the 2 values. of course this is subject to change if you switch windows themes.

THX , I try^^

and...

how can get panel' or caption' width and height?

Reply #768

i make a layout like this

panel_splitter (button script)
|
|
|-panel_splitter (name:XPANEL)
  → |- albumview(name:XPANEL1)
  → |- playlist (name:XPANEL2)

i want make a button to use PANELSHOW:XPANEL1

$textbutton($sub($div(%_width%,2),50),,100,26,%c.name2.on.text%,%c.name2.over.text%,PANELSHOW:XPANEL1:0;REFRESH,fontcolor:191-191-191,fontcolor:255-255-255)

but not work

how i can use PANELSHOW  to show/close XPANEL1 ?

Reply #769
when you want to toggle something on/off, you need to check it's current state and then apply the opposite...

PANELSHOW:xpanel1:$if($isvisible_c(xpanel1),0,1);

Reply #770
when you want to toggle something on/off, you need to check it's current state and then apply the opposite...

PANELSHOW:xpanel1:$if($isvisible_c(xpanel1),0,1);

not work 

i try PANELSHOW:xpanel:xpanel1:$if($isvisible_c(xpanel1),0,1);
not work too...

Reply #771
i must admit, i don't use PANELSHOW - but i thought what i posted would work.

instead, i use global variables. on the "PanelList" tab i make sure the panel has the "hide panel on startup" box ticked.

then my script goes something like this....

//default value of 1 to show it. 0 would hide it...
$init_ps_global(show,1)
//show panel depending on value
$showpanel_c(xpanel1,%show%)

then my button action code...

SETGLOBAL:show:$ifequal(%show%,1,0,1);REFRESH;

Reply #772

oh, global variables

it's work now

THX 

i must admit, i don't use PANELSHOW - but i thought what i posted would work.

instead, i use global variables. on the "PanelList" tab i make sure the panel has the "hide panel on startup" box ticked.

then my script goes something like this....

//default value of 1 to show it. 0 would hide it...
$init_ps_global(show,1)
//show panel depending on value
$showpanel_c(xpanel1,%show%)

then my button action code...

SETGLOBAL:show:$ifequal(%show%,1,0,1);REFRESH;

Reply #773
Hello,

Can I make album art through $imageabs refresh/redraw. When I change the size from small to bigger it's all blurry and I have to change the track to make it load again.

Reply #774
No. $imageabs caches the image. You have to use $drawimage, which does not cache the image, to achieve what you want.