Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Crash when I Use Monkey's Audio Filter In Adobe Audition 2.0 (Read 5274 times) previous topic - next topic

Crash when I Use Monkey's Audio Filter In Adobe Audition 2.0

Some on help me.

Reply #1
You could try providing a little useful information, like when it happens, and what system you are running.

NB: You seem to have gone a little crazy with new threads, mainly involving Audition, with one sentence posts.  I have removed your threads regarding the FLAC and Ogg filters, as they are not recent news.  I have also deleted your TAK/Audition double post and merged your TAK logo thread with the established TAK Logo thread.  Please give a little more consideration before creating a bunch of new threads with no real information.
I'm on a horse.

Reply #2
When i choose encoder option, Audition window disappear

Win XP Pro SP 2
Latest DirectX 9
512 MB DDR 400 RAM
Intel P4 2.8
Gigabyte Geforce FX 9500XT

Reply #3
I think the Official Monkey's Audio filter just work fine in Cool Edit.

Reply #5
Yes, I've also noticed that it works only if you do not change the options. In that case you get the ape compressed with normal profile. If you want any other option, you have to convert the file later with cli or gui tool.
Seems that there is a bug in the filter
If age or weaknes doe prohibyte bloudletting you must use boxing

Reply #6
Yeah, you right, when i dont select option, it encode files.(thank you )
But how to fix the bug?

Reply #7
Well, I use the workaround described in the previoust post. Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix that bug. Since I don't use the filter at a regular basis, it doesn't annoy me too much. But certainly, there are people that get very frustrated with that bug.
If age or weaknes doe prohibyte bloudletting you must use boxing