Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar2000 auto hides when minimizing (Read 2839 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar2000 auto hides when minimizing

Hello.

Is there a way to deactivate auto minimize to tray while minimizing the program? I want it to still remain in the taskbar like Internet Explorer 9 etc, or Firefox, or games (mostly)

Does it work?  Thanks in advance!

Reply #1
Hello.

Is there a way to deactivate auto minimize to tray while minimizing the program? I want it to still remain in the taskbar like Internet Explorer 9 etc, or Firefox, or games (mostly)

Does it work?  Thanks in advance!

NVM. I found out how to do it after a while.

Reply #2
EDIT:
When you find the answer/solution to your question or problem, it's a good idea to include it if or when you reply so that others seeking the same information can find it. Simply saying "NVM. I found out how to do it after a while." helps no one.

For those seeking the answer to OP's question:

Deselect "Minimize to notification area" in Preferences > Display > Default User Interface.

Alternatively, if you're a Columns UI user, deselect "Minimize to icon" in Preferences > Display > Columns UI > Notification area tab.