Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Curaçao by Br3tt (Read 332610 times) previous topic - next topic

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #400
This is an amazing theme!! Thank you so much for all your hard work on it...

Code: [Select]
$if3($findfile($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,folder.jpg)),$findfile($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,*.png))etc.etc

However, when I tried using this in Curacao, everything went black! Of course I removed the etc.etc. from the end and changed *.png to *.jpg... otherwise, I'm not much of a code expert!

elPlaylist doesn't support wildcards afaik. So you must use the code you mentioned in the elPlaylist definition called __ART_PATH__. The problem with your code is that first of all you'd need at least 3 arguments to make $if3 work (or use $if2 instead) and second you need to close the $if statement with another )! Then it will work.. Actually I'm repeating myself as I've already posted the correct code only 3 posts above!

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #401
elPlaylist doesn't support wildcards afaik. So you must use the code you mentioned in the elPlaylist definition called __ART_PATH__. The problem with your code is that first of all you'd need at least 3 arguments to make $if3 work (or use $if2 instead) and second you need to close the $if statement with another )! Then it will work.. Actually I'm repeating myself as I've already posted the correct code only 3 posts above!

Thanks - sorry I missed that earlier post... this works great for ELPlaylist, but doesn't seem to work for the large album art display when I replace the below code with yours:

Code: [Select]
$puts(cover.path,$directory_path(%path%)\folder.jpg)

Also, I am using the original Curacao as opposed to the tweaked version... should I use the tweaked version? Would this be made any easier using Curacao Tweaked? Please let me know, thanks!

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #402
Also, I am using the original Curacao as opposed to the tweaked version... should I use the tweaked version? Would this be made any easier using Curacao Tweaked? Please let me know, thanks!

Well, the tweaked version has the code for different covers in it in several spaces. You may have to right-click the album picture and adapt the code a little bit, but u'll see how it works immediately.. Give it a try.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #403
I know you have gotten a lot of replies at this point about what a great job you have done with this.  Please allow me to add one more.  I usually use the default ui but this thing rocks!! It's awesome on a big screen.  Thanks!!

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #405
Is it possible to have ELPlaylist show the same part of the playlist upon starting up as it did when you shut foobar off the last time? Kinda like a resume function.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #406
Is it possible to have ELPlaylist show the same part of the playlist upon starting up as it did when you shut foobar off the last time? Kinda like a resume function.

That would be awesome, but I think it may have been requested in the past...

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #407
hey, i love this config...the first with panel splitter i love since panels ui...

my problem: is it possible to show the status of "stop after current" in a panel with an icon?

in panels ui i used this for switchable and display status of "stop after current"

$if(%cwb_stopaftercurrent%,$button($add($div(%_width%,2),104),108,0,0,28,28,/images\menue\m_tri_rot.png,/images\menue\m_tri_h.png,stop after current,TOOLTIP:"Stop after Current"),
$button($add($div(%_width%,2),104),108,0,0,28,28,/images\menue\m_tri.png,/images\menue\m_tri_h.png,stop after current,TOOLTIP:"Stop after Current"))

so the button changed from green to red...

thanks
lg frank

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #408
hey, i love this config...the first with panel splitter i love since panels ui...

my problem: is it possible to show the status of "stop after current" in a panel with an icon?

in panels ui i used this for switchable and display status of "stop after current"

$if(%cwb_stopaftercurrent%,$button($add($div(%_width%,2),104),108,0,0,28,28,/images\menue\m_tri_rot.png,/images\menue\m_tri_h.png,stop after current,TOOLTIP:"Stop after Current"),
$button($add($div(%_width%,2),104),108,0,0,28,28,/images\menue\m_tri.png,/images\menue\m_tri_h.png,stop after current,TOOLTIP:"Stop after Current"))

thanks
lg frank

%cwb_stopaftercurrent% was brought by cwb_hook component which is no more supported by foobar since 0.9.5.3 (like PanelsUI)
so ... from my knowledge level, it's not possible to detect the status of Stop After Current ...

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #409

thanks
lg frank

%cwb_stopaftercurrent% was brought by cwb_hook component which is no more supported by foobar since 0.9.5.3 (like PanelsUI)
so ... from my knowledge level, it's not possible to detect the status of Stop After Current ...

thanks falstaff,
and a funktion like $if($isvisible_c(Stop After Current) simular to $if($isvisible_c(Playback Order Default) is not possible?

lg frank

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #411
Uhm care to explain which one the 'Activate Now Playing' button is? Otherwise thanks. I'll try it once I know which button you mean.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #412
hi how can i change the settings that allways the same wallpaper is showed?

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #414
hi how can i change the settings that allways the same wallpaper is showed?

The instructions for this config in the first post of this topic indicates that you should read the tutorials. I'm pointing you in this direction, since your question has been answered by them. Check Br3tt's tutorial here.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #415

Not exact what you want, but after restarting foobar press play and the Activate Now Playing button.

It's not exactly what I want but I can work with that. Thanks again

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #416
hi,

when i export the settings i have yet to a new .fcl file and import them again after ive used another skin, are ALL informations restored?

So that everything is stored in the .fcl file?

thx

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #417
Hey,

what a wonderful config for foobar !! Thanx alot !!! I really  like it - it´s the best one!!
Thanks Br3tt finally I can use new foobarversions.
Two Ideas:
- is it possible to add a "hide titlebar - option" like in the old PANELS_UI config ?
- I wold like a integrated a working coverflow oder chronflow-panel in this great skin - maybe a slime one instead the Covershow-Panel next to AVS...

Thank again to Br3tt !!
Rolf

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #418
hi,

when i export the settings i have yet to a new .fcl file and import them again after ive used another skin, are ALL informations restored?

So that everything is stored in the .fcl file?

thx

A good question.

I would like to know the difference between "Any Foobar2000 Installaiotn" and "This Foobar2000 Installaiotn"for export.

@rolf: you can put chronoflow instead of the graphical browser in the panel, but it's very very small, so it's hard to see something.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #419
Hey,

what a wonderful config for foobar !! Thanx alot !!! I really  like it - it´s the best one!!
Two Ideas:
- is it possible to add a "hide titlebar - option" like in the old PANELS_UI config ?
- I wold like a integrated a working coverflow oder chronflow-panel in this great skin - maybe a slime one instead the Covershow-Panel next to AVS...

Thank again to Br3tt !!
Rolf

You can hide the toolbar in the menu View - show toolbar. Falstaff stated his reason for excluding chronflow earlier in this topic.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #420
Hey Br3tt, again, great config.

I dont know if it was asked already but when i listen to the online radio after 1 minute that message appers -> Could not update tags (Access denied), and then -> Unable to resume decoding at 1:03.242 (Unsupported format or corrupted file).

Any idea?

edit: problem solved, just disable playback statistic update timing or update when track is ended.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #421
Great config but I have a problem.
every time my foobar restarts some of the images are mising(including the static background image), the images will show again only by re-importing the theme!!
using the latest version and components pack from brett's site

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #422

Great config but I have a problem.
every time my foobar restarts some of the images are mising(including the static background image), the images will show again only by re-importing the theme!!
using the latest version and components pack from brett's site

I'm having this same problem. Is there a solution for this? Earlier it worked fine but when i re-installed my foobar and loaded config this happened.

i can't reproduce that, all is fine here ... be sure that you have foobar installed in C:\Program Files\foobar200\
like described in the installations notes.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #423
SOMETIMES i have the same problem like Teukka and the others BUT it is 1/60 runs  only & it is a lottery. most often when foobar is called from external file like mp3 (it is reminding me problem of ibiza config). One more thing my 9.6.1 portable is installed/extracted? D:\fb2k\ and all is working OK most of the time, so c:\program files\foobar2000\ isn't a must  anyway THANX Br3tt for an awesome config. I am voting/asking (if i can...) for the next version to include Onkel Andys tweak.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #424

Hey,

Two Ideas:

Thank again to Br3tt !!
Rolf

You can hide the toolbar in the menu View - show toolbar. Falstaff stated his reason for excluding chronflow earlier in this topic.

Sorry - but you don´t understand !
I like to hide the titlebar - not status-bar and not toolbar !!
http://www.pikipimp.com/pp/pimped_photo/s/...bar-preview.JPG?