Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to get CTDB-Results in the EAC Log File? (Read 2467 times) previous topic - next topic

How to get CTDB-Results in the EAC Log File?

Hello,
I have the latest EAC Version and CTDB dll Files installed.
How can I now use CTDB so that the results are included in the EAC Log File?

looking like this:
--------------------------------------------------------
[CTDB TOCID: y5ajpaxuH0XGlesGOem9eL64DkU-] found, Submit result: y5ajpaxuH0XGlesGOem9eL64DkU- has been confirmed
[37960aec] (5/7) Accurately ripped
[2eca84ab] (1/7) Differs in 37 samples @00:00:27,04:07.................... usw (hab ich nicht alle aufgeführt weil das Forum bei dem langen Text ne Fehlermeldung gibt)
[95900ed2] (1/7) No match
You can use CUETools to repair this rip.
----------------------------------------------------------

I had it some time ago. But after new installation of EAC (and putting recent CTDB dll files in EAC directory) there is no such information in my Log File!

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
by the way..
As I see it now my EAC (V1.0 beta3) uses Accurate RIP V1:
-------------------------------------
Track  1
    Peak level 95.5 %
    Extraction speed 11.4 X
    Copy CRC D42F3705
    Accurately ripped (confidence 6)  [141512DB]  (AR v1)
    Copy finished
--------------------------------------
Right?

How can I install V2 or higher in EAC?

Reply #1
You're testing the CTDB EAC Plugin on a full disc rip? Plugin won't activate if only a few tracks are ripped.

ARv2 CRCs for your rip must be in database for EAC to show ARv2 results. If only ARv1 CRCs are found then that's what you'll get.
korth

Reply #2
You're testing the CTDB EAC Plugin on a full disc rip? Plugin won't activate if only a few tracks are ripped.

Yes, that´s it.

ARv2 CRCs for your rip must be in database for EAC to show ARv2 results. If only ARv1 CRCs are found then that's what you'll get.

Yes now I have V1 and V2 results with EAC V1.0 beta 3

1)
But what, if the CD is in both databases present?
Which database then gives me a respond ???????????????

2)
I have older rips with EAC V1.0 beta 1.
These Log Files don´t have information if the accurate rip result is V1 or V2.
It just looks like this:

Track  1

Peak level 91.1 %
    Extraction speed 2.7 X
    Track quality 99.9 %
    Copy CRC CEB14848
    Accurately ripped (confidence 11)  [D176D0B1]
    Copy OK

Is this V1 or V2 ?

Reply #3
OK
And for my understanding:

AR V2 is an enhanced system with better checksums. I don´t know the difference exactly.

So V2 is a completely new database that begun with 0 entries ? So the V1 database does not get further information any more, except a ripping programe still uses AR V1.

So to join AR V2 database one always has to ensure, that the respective ripping software includes AR V2 Plugin, correct? Otherwise it will submit ripping results to V1 database, right?