Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Bourne and Lyx differ in opinion... (Read 2595 times) previous topic - next topic

Bourne and Lyx differ in opinion...

Lyx you should drop off this arrogant posedown. That's pure life-bitterness and lacking sense of humour... did you lose your wife or something?

I just had an idea... how about Radiohead paying me to listen their songs!

Reply #1
Lyx you should drop off this arrogant posedown. That's pure life-bitterness and lacking sense of humour... did you lose your wife or something?

How to know that you're probably right:

- others go into denial mode
- all replies do not engage your arguments and will instead resort to rethorics, polemics, morals or other cheating

Believers are funny, because they are so predictable :)
I am arrogant and I can afford it because I deliver.

Reply #2
hmm that was even more arrogant 

Reply #3
hmm that was even more arrogant  :o

Right - guess where the sig comes from? And when you're done with being guided by morals like a remote-controlled ant, you could start to think logically about what i wrote, because there is a possibility, that you could actually learn and improve - and that way being of more value and use for yourself and this community. You know - errors are excellent information-sources... they allow us to notice areas in which we can improve - a much underrated and underused feature.
I am arrogant and I can afford it because I deliver.

Reply #4
whatever you say man...
Like Hugo said to Sawyer: "Wasn't it nice being nice?"
Meet Sawyer from LOST series!