Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_bubble_coverflow (Read 418247 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #75
Does your coverflow do transitions from one artwork to the next, as in flow from one to another.
Because it didnt flow through the artworks when I tested it. I just wanted to know if the problem is
on my side, or you still havent implemented it yet.

Animation is not yet implemented, it's in the todo list

Upon startup i get this crashlog, Sometimes it also says Runtime Error. Any Clue? I already uninstalled chronflow, which caused also crashes.

Since it crashes with both problem it's probably an OpenGL issue. Tr updating your video drivers. Whatt video card do you have ?

Feature request:
I have a 12 CD collection. The "album name" is the same for all 12 CDs, yet, the CD number is different (from 1 to 12). Columns UI playlist has a display script like: [%album%] [CD%discnumber%]

Unfortunately your component currently lists only *different* albums based solely on the album tag. It would be great if we could enter what to consider for a new album....

You can already do it, in the preferences panel, set  "front cover caption" with the titleformat you want

Known bugs
- Sometimes cover not displayed if track title has special characters (é, à, etc)

I want to add, that coverflow can't find jpg's with german ä,ö,ü (ae,oe,ue) in path. 
Does unicode support fix that?

It's not related to unicode and wil be fixed soon.

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #76
As i don't see this suggestion :

I think when an album have more than one song in the playlist you must allow to add an option or a popup window which permit to choose if we want to choose the first song or an other song of the album.

For example if we double click on an album a mini playlist appears on the album cover with all the song of this album in the playlist and permit to choose which one we want.

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #77

Great work!

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #78
Top! work!!!

My covers flow but double klick play always the first song from the playlist...

:-(

MfG Frank

Ok. I know why: It only works if "Playback follows cusor" is enabled....

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #80
Top! work!!!

My covers flow but double klick play always the first song from the playlist...

:-(

MfG Frank

Ok. I know why: It only works if "Playback follows cusor" is enabled....
Just out of curiosity, what were you expecting to happen when double clicking on an album cover? If anything but the first track of an album started playing after double clicking the album cover, I wouldn't be very happy using it.
Surf's Up!
"Columnated Ruins Domino"

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #81
I keep getting the pop-up error Can't Set the PixelFormat whenever i try to incorporate Covefr flow into panelsUI. However it does work if i just open as a separate window. Any idea whats wrong?

Thanks

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #82
is it possible to have a no cover jpg be used when it cannot find the art.. at the moment its displaying a white outlined box and is not so pretty...

otherwise works like a charm.. stick it to the itunes kiddies

also when i scroll to a different cover and then double click it restarts the song thats already playing and not the first track of the new album i have clicked on...

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #83
Check mark Playback>Playback Follows Cursor
Surf's Up!

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #84
Since it crashes with both problem it's probably an OpenGL issue. Tr updating your video drivers. Whatt video card do you have ?

It's a Radeon x1650, i have have now the latest videodrivers installed. That solved the problem - thanks.

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #85
First of all: great work!!!

But I've another suggestion. Is ist possible to use pics with other file-formats than jpg (e.g. png)?

If yes, it would be the best to use the following string in "Album art source": $replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)folder.*

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #86
thx drbeachboy works like a charm now..

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #87
Bug(?): When listening to music using the SCPL view, switching through albums using the coverflow doesn't highlight the first track in the album like it does using CUI.
Song List: keikoniumboards.ke.funpic.org/files/songlist.html

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #88
I've got a crash problem. I integrated the panel into FofR's config so that it's selectable after the Album List Panel. If I make a selection for a certain Artist, the playlist changes to what I selected but when I change over to cover flow foobar crashes.

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #89
Great plugin! Thank you very much!

Maybe a cahngeable BG-color would be nie though.

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #90
just uploaded v0.12 (see first post for link)

- add: custom no cover display
- add: flat lighting + reflections, both switchable on/off
- add: visual quality improvments: mipmapping (if not using GL_EXT_rectangle or GL_ARB_rectangle), anisotropic filtering and sync to vblank to avoid artifacts when zooming.
      With mipmapping, this should looks much better if the panel has a small size. However mipmapping implies sligtly more processing at image load time
- add: double-clicking on the center cover will pause the track if it is playing
- add: new keyboard shortcuts: HOME/END go to start/end of playlist, PGUP/PGDN move + or - 5 covers, ENTER is equivalent to double-click on central cover (play/pause)
- fix: in standalone window mode clicking on the close icon in the window frame remembers the state on next foobar launch (same if hitting ESC)
- fix: double-click on a cover, if not the front cover, just put it to the front instead of going fullscreen
- fix: now load covers if full cover filename contains characters > 127 (text display still doesn't work with these)
- fix: remove critical and less useful ever error message in the console (thanks foosion)

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #91
Foobar crashes and gives me this error:
!

I also get this error when trying to load foobar again:

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #92
crashes my DUI setup when I try to load a playlist from Facets.

works ok on small playlists.

Description:
Faulting application foobar2000.exe, version 0.9.5.0, faulting module foo_bubble_coverflow.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00017ecc.

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #93

Description:
Faulting application foobar2000.exe, version 0.9.5.0, faulting module foo_bubble_coverflow.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00017ecc.

Damn! life of a plugin developer is definitely not easy

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #94

We all appreciate your hard work for us tho ! Hopefully the errors we provided are good enough to help you find and fix the mistake.

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #95

Description:

If it helps, this wasn't introduced in this build, it occured in the last one, too.

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #96
New version seems to work fine (only tried it in window-mode).The only remaining serious issue here is that it heavily crashes when leaving the fullscreen mode (without a crashlog). Also playing the actual album when double clicking the cover doesn't seem to work.

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #97
New version seems to work fine (only tried it in window-mode).The only remaining serious issue here is that it heavily crashes when leaving the fullscreen mode (without a crashlog). Also playing the actual album when double clicking the cover doesn't seem to work.

You still need "Playback follow cursor" enabled in the Playback menu for this to work. It still haven't found a way to have foobar play the current selected track when "Playback follow cursor" is disabled...

fullscreen: did it crashed also in the previous version ?  To give you an idea on how things are unpredictable even if it works on my config: yesterday I upgraded my video drivers and bam, picking tracks by clinking on cover was buggy and display very laggy. Had to restore older drivers....

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #98
I am getting this with Version 0.12:

ERROR  foo_bubble_coverflow: This plugin needs a hardware video card supporting OpenGL

Version 0.11 worked fine.
Surf's Up!

foo_bubble_coverflow

Reply #99
Great new options! Thank you.

Noticed a bug, i'm not sure if i can reproduce... But: When i added component as a panel to colums ui layout, edited the configuration and clicked Apply, foobar crashed.

I tried again but now it didn't crash.

Thanks again