Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Logo Competition (Read 17529 times) previous topic - next topic

Logo Competition

Reply #25
N°01s

Logo Competition

Reply #26
N°02

Logo Competition

Reply #27
N°02s

Logo Competition

Reply #28
N°03

Logo Competition

Reply #29
N°03s

Logo Competition

Reply #30
N°04

Logo Competition

Reply #31
N°05

Logo Competition

Reply #32
N°06

Logo Competition

Reply #33
N°07

Logo Competition

Reply #34
N°07s

Logo Competition

Reply #35
N°08

Logo Competition

Reply #36
N°08s

Logo Competition

Reply #37
1.1 - embossed with no background

This is that I like, good work JEN!!!
MPC: --quality 10 --xlevel (v. 1.15s) (archive/transcoding)
MP3:  LAME 3.96.1 --preset standard (daily listening/portable)

Logo Competition

Reply #40
Very Simple logo from me
I am just a normal person trying to live a normal life.

Logo Competition

Reply #41
Simple logo from me

This is a nice logo, too!!!
MPC: --quality 10 --xlevel (v. 1.15s) (archive/transcoding)
MP3:  LAME 3.96.1 --preset standard (daily listening/portable)

Logo Competition

Reply #42
I thought it was time for a logo that was good loooking, classy, simple, had to do with the name and did not advertise anyone's phones.

I hope you guys enjoy my submission. Any comments and suggestions for improvement are encouraged and appreciatted.

Jaester

Logo Competition

Reply #43
I thought it was time for a logo that was good loooking, classy, simple, had to do with the name and did not advertise anyone's phones.

I hope you guys enjoy my submission. Any comments and suggestions for improvement are encouraged and appreciatted.

Jaester

I really like this one.
WARNING:  Changing of advanced parameters might degrade sound quality.  Modify them only if you are expirienced in audio compression!

Logo Competition

Reply #44

Jaester

Yes, this is nice, and it even includes the hydrogen atom.

Later.
"Did you just say he contacts you through a bird? Did I just hear you say that?" Sonny Valerio (Cliff Gorman). Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai.

Logo Competition

Reply #45

That looks extremely professional. Tell me, do you have a side job in computer artistry? I love this logo! 
The sky is blue.

Logo Competition

Reply #46
hi all !

First attempt...

Logo Competition

Reply #47
Another one...

Logo Competition

Reply #48
and another one!
I love the moderators.