Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: EQ31 - 1/3 Oct Graphics Equalizer for Windows (Read 12550 times) previous topic - next topic

EQ31 - 1/3 Oct Graphics Equalizer for Windows

Reply #1
Update.

Reply #2
Update.

Hello, this is exactly what ive been looking for, however, am I beeing stupid but where is the link to download please?

Reply #3
Update.

Hello, this is exactly what ive been looking for, however, am I beeing stupid but where is the link to download please?

The link was deleted by admin for some reason I don't know ....

Anyway, I'm going to release the whole project of 2-channel 1/3 oct EQ next weekend so, just wait until then.

Juha

Reply #5
Hi man,I came across your gui e31 gui 2 045 for eq apo.i installoed it and everything was working.i sat for a hour designed the filter for my earphones.they sounded awesome(thanks by the way).then i had to go and reinstall windows 8 due to stupid virus.i have installed eq apo 0.9 .configured for my audio device. and opened your eq31 gui 2 045, It doesnt open.then i downloaded other two 10 band gui's.they wont open.then i reinstalled windos 8 two more times .same ting . please help me man.now all my songs suck.i am used to eq 31 now.please as soon as possible[/size][/size]

Reply #6
Hi man,I came across your gui e31 gui 2 045 for eq apo.i installoed it and everything was working.i sat for a hour designed the filter for my earphones.they sounded awesome(thanks by the way).then i had to go and reinstall windows 8 due to stupid virus.i have installed eq apo 0.9 .configured for my audio device. and opened your eq31 gui 2 045, It doesnt open.then i downloaded other two 10 band gui's.they wont open.then i reinstalled windos 8 two more times .same ting . please help me man.now all my songs suck.i am used to eq 31 now.please as soon as possible[/size][/size]

Sorry but I have not fully tested if these GUI's works 100% with EqAPO 0.9x (Jonas did change the file handling a bit and it may cause issues in certain situation(s)). Did you have it working with 0.8x?

Are you using the latest EqAPO (IIRC, there were some "endless loop" issue (when config.txt was empty) in EqAPO 0.9 and it got fixed in 0.91)?

I replied you in that other thread so try 1st what I suggested there.

BTW, I'm going to compile new versions at some point this month. It's gonna be 32/64 bit versions compiled in VS2010 and VS2013 for Vista, W7/8/10.

Reply #7

BTW, I'm going to compile new versions at some point this month. It's gonna be 32/64 bit versions compiled in VS2010 and VS2013 for Vista, W7/8/10.

OK, I updated these GUI software ... now there are 64-bit versions included.