Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_single_column_playlist (Read 728724 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_single_column_playlist

Reply #101
I have in each album folder a folder.png (or. jpg actually) file with the cover, so I'd like to get it with the same command used with album art :

Code: [Select]
$left(%path%,$sub($len(%path%),$len(%filename_ext%)))folder.png

So using the model given above, I've made that line :

$imageabs(6,$add(25,$mul(-14,%tracknumber%)),$left(%path%,$sub($len(%path%),$len(%filename_ext%)))folder.png,)

But it doesn-t work
Anyone have a solution ?

Reply #103
ohhh, it's pretty sad. I don't think it's logical to put the covers in the foobar folder, they're better with the rest of the albums... :-(

Reply #104

to the guy who asked for my code;

==========
ITEM
-==========

$if(%tracknumber%,$drawrect(0,0,0,0,brushcolor-255-255-255 pencolor-null),)
$if(%cwb_queueindex%,$drawrect(0,0,0,0,brushcolor-58-110-165 pencolor-null),)
$if(%isplaying%,$drawrect(0,0,0,0,brushcolor-62-128-223 pencolor-null),)
$if(%_selected%,$drawrect(0,0,0,0,brushcolor-62-128-223 pencolor-null),)

$puts(art.width,119)
$puts(art.height,21)
$puts(art.num,$add($div($mul(%list_index%,%_height%),$get(art.height)),1))
$puts(art.offset,-$sub($sub($mul(%list_index%,%_height%),$mul($sub($get(art.num),1),$get(art.height))),%_height%))
$imageabs(0,$get(art.offset),images\column.left.png,)
$imageabs(6,$add(25,$mul(-14,%tracknumber%)),images/%album%.png,)
$imageabs(3,$add(22,$mul(-14,%tracknumber%)),images/overlay.png,)

$alignabs(5,,%_width%,%_height%,,)
$if($stricmp($num(%tracknumber%,2),09),$font(tahoma,8,bold,)$abbr(%artist%,12) - %date%,)
$if($stricmp($num(%tracknumber%,2),10),$font(tahoma,8,bold,62-128-223)$abbr(%album%,16),)
$if($stricmp($num(%tracknumber%,2),11),$font(tahoma,8,bold,)Total Tracks: $font(tahoma,8,,)%totaltracks%,)
$if($stricmp($num(%tracknumber%,2),12),$font(tahoma,8,bold,)Genre: $font(tahoma,8,,)%genre%,)
$font(tahoma,8,,)

$alignabs(125,,%_width%,%_height%,,)
$if(%tracknumber%,
$if(%isplaying%,$font(,,,233-233-233)$imageabs(122,0,images\playing.png,),$font(,,,10-36-106))
%tracknumber%$font(,,,233-233-233).
$if(%isplaying%,$font(,,,233-233-233),$font(,,,0-0-0))

$align(right,middle)
$if(%title%,$trim($left(%title%,$sub($strrchr(%title%,$char(40)),1))),) %length%

$if($strrchr(%title%,$char(40)),
$font(,,,233-233-233) $char(40)
$if(%isplaying%,$font(,,,233-233-233),$font(,,,10-36-106))
$substr(%title%,$add($strrchr(%title%,$char(40)),1),$sub($strrchr(%title%,$char(41)),1))
$font(,,,233-233-233)$char(41)
)
[%artist% - ]%title%
)

$if(%cwb_queueindex%,
$alignabs($sub(%_width%,$calcwidth(%cwb_queueindexes%),150),,%_width%,%_height%,,)
$font(,,,233-233-233)Q
$if(%isplaying%,$font(,,,233-233-233),$font(,,,140-186-236)):
$font(,,,233-233-233)$char(91)$if(%isplaying%,$font(,,,233-233-233),$font(,,,140-186-236))%cwb_queueindexes%$char(47)%cwb_queuelength%$font(,,,233-233-233)$char(93)
,)

$align(right,)

---------------

GROUP

-----------------

$if(%tracknumber%,
$drawrect(0,0,0,0,brushcolor-62-128-223 pencolor-null)$padding(4,0)
$imageabs(0,0,images\title.png,)
$font(tahoma,7,,233-233-233)
$align(left,middle)$if(%CDID%,$char(91)$font(,,,140-186-236)%CDID%$font(,,,233-233-233)$char(93),)
$padding(120,0)
$align(left,middle)

$if(%album artist%,
$if($strrchr(%album artist%,$char(12300)),
$font(,,,140-186-236)$char(12300)$font(,,,233-233-233)$substr(%album artist%,2,$sub($len(%album artist%),1))$font(,,,140-186-236)$char(12301)
,%album artist%)
,)

$if($and(%album artist%,%album%),$font(,,,140-186-236) - $font(,,,233-233-233),)
$trim($left(%album%,$sub($strrchr(%album%,$char(40)),1)))

$drawrect(0,0,0,0,brushcolor-130-130-255 pencolor-null)$padding(4,0)
$align(center,)$font(tahoma,7,italic,0-0-0)~ Singles ~
)

$imageabs(0,0,images\column.left.png,)

With updates every xx seconds, more image types, and ability to include images from other drives then this plugin would be complete, Imo!

EDIT: Took out two comments that shouldn't have been in the code

EDIT2: oh and draggable sorting

[!--sizeo:1--][span style=\"font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\"][!--/sizeo--]Moderation: Converted [ code ] to [ codebox ] to preserve forum layout.[/size]

Reply #105
That is really amazing!

It seems rather limitating though.. But, when the improvements you speak about will be here, it will be just great!

Reply #106

your layout si quite awsome can you share these images also?

$imageabs(0,$get(art.offset),images\column.left.png,)
$imageabs(3,$add(22,$mul(-14,%tracknumber%)),images/overlay.png,)
$imageabs(0,0,images\title.png,)

and your lineheight and group by parameters?

... when i come home from work i would like to try to use your layout and im looking really forward to it  thanks for you work

Reply #107
http://zack.leafo.net/foobar

Everything for my new layout is on there; I deleted the images (overwritten) for my older one, sorry :s

Reply #108

Nice component. It would be very useful to have a setting wherein tracks that are not part of a group would not be given a header. Thanks.

I use $if(%singletrack%,,%album%%disc%) for Group by and tagged the files with "SINGLETRACK=1"

When I try this, it produces a header for every single track preceded by non-single tracks. I would prefer no header at all.

Reply #109

Everything for my new layout is on there; I deleted the images (overwritten) for my older one, sorry :s

I'm trying to use this and I'm having one slight issue.  You appear to be pulling album art from your App Data folder, but I have all of my album art stored in the folder that the songs are stored in (and it's also stored in the tags, I think).  Anyways, I tried changing the one line to:

$imageabs(6,$add(25,$mul(-14,%tracknumber%)),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,'folder.jpg'),)

but it's not loading the image.  I also tried folder.png, no luck.  I printed out the result of the $replace() statement, and the path is correct.  Any ideas as to why this wouldn't be working?

Reply #110

I'm trying to use this and I'm having one slight issue.  You appear to be pulling album art from your App Data folder, but I have all of my album art stored in the folder that the songs are stored in (and it's also stored in the tags, I think).  Anyways, I tried changing the one line to:

$imageabs(6,$add(25,$mul(-14,%tracknumber%)),$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,'folder.jpg'),)

but it's not loading the image.  I also tried folder.png, no luck.  I printed out the result of the $replace() statement, and the path is correct.  Any ideas as to why this wouldn't be working?

it HAS to be png, files can't come from another drive other than foobar too, and try..

$imageabs(6,$add(25,$mul(-14,%tracknumber%)),$replace(../../%path%,%filename_ext%,'folder.png'),)

Read back a few in the topic, someone did something like this.

Reply #111

it HAS to be png, files can't come from another drive other than foobar too, and try..

$imageabs(6,$add(25,$mul(-14,%tracknumber%)),$replace(../../%path%,%filename_ext%,'folder.png'),)

Read back a few in the topic, someone did something like this.

I knew the png thing, which is why I tried it out, but I didn't know about the hard drive thing.  My foobar is on a different drive than my MP3s, and I plan on keeping it that way.  I'm assuming that (hopefully soon) the plugin will be updated to load art from other hard drives?

Reply #112
I knew the png thing, which is why I tried it out, but I didn't know about the hard drive thing.  My foobar is on a different drive than my MP3s, and I plan on keeping it that way.  I'm assuming that (hopefully soon) the plugin will be updated to load art from other hard drives?

Yeah, that is how it is for me, seperate 200gb hard drive for music. Thus the reason I just batch converted my art to png, and batch resized to 100x100 and renamed to album and put into the app dir .

EDIT: infact, terrerstrial do you plan to release the source code?

Reply #113
Edit: Someone already answered the question I was going to answer.

Reply #114

Yeah, that is how it is for me, seperate 200gb hard drive for music. Thus the reason I just batch converted my art to png, and batch resized to 100x100 and renamed to album and put into the app dir .

I also have a seperate 200gb drive for music.  Maybe I should do this... did you do it in photoshop?  I know how to resize and change to png in batch mode, but not how to rename the file based on the directory structure. (All of my music is Artist\Album\music.mp3)

Reply #115

How would I do this?

All my art is in F:\music\Artist\[Year]Album\folder.png/jpg

Whereas foobar is in D:\fb2k
hi

Reply #116
First off, amazing work man.

Second. Is it possible to select multiple tracks for tagging and/or converting purposes?
foobar2000 + EAC + Burrrn = Happiness

Reply #118
Can someone enlighten me?

Reply #121
Hmmm....yeah, thanks, but how about with just the mouse, (like the regular Columns UI) I don't want to have to ctrl+click 20 times if I can avoid it.

Reply #122
Shift Click start, then shift click end of where you want to select.

Will select all between those points.
hi

Reply #123
EDIT: Shift+click at least narrows it down to 2 clicks.

Thanks again.

2ND EDIT: Thanks tool, just realized that.

Reply #124
Hoping someone can help me out here. What part do i change to get a black selection bar instead of white?
 $if($strcmp($mod(%_playlist_number%,2),1),
$drawrect(,,,,brushcolor-45-45-45 pencolor-null))

$padding(2,0)
$font(Calibri MOD2,8,,$if(%isplaying%,85-217-255,170-170-170))
[  %tracknumber%  ]$replace(%title%,'(',$font(,,bold italic,204-204-204)'(')

Cheers