Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WavPack 4.0 final released (Read 49611 times) previous topic - next topic

WavPack 4.0 final released

Reply #75
I think I see what's going on here. The Mausau plugin does not support WavPack 4.0 files at all (the format is completely different) and so shows bad information for files created with the new plugin. Both of your examples were decoded with the Mausau plugin (I can tell because mine has an additional "format" parameter in the info list), and so the one encoded with the new plugin shows bad data. If you are going to use WavPack 4.0 files I would suggest just using the newer plugin for everything.

erff...yes, you're right.  I delete Mausau plugin and with yours information is correct.

WavPack 4.0 final released

Reply #76
Are CUESHEET tags update-able in foo_wavpack ? Be cause I'm constantly losing my CUESHEET tags when I modify them 
Perhaps there's an issue with foo_cue_ex.
Stupidity is root of all evil.