Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: sb pci 128 drivers for linux? (Read 3296 times) previous topic - next topic

sb pci 128 drivers for linux?

am i stuck with the default ones? or has anyone put out updated drivers?

Reply #1
What's wrong with the ones in the current kernel?

Reply #2
What's wrong with the ones in the current kernel?

maybe nothing... i'm really new to linux... i just figured thered be updates or something... (guess i've been using an OS that comes broken out of the box for too long, i EXPECT there to be fixes, lol...)

Reply #3
look here, but I think they are only for emu10k1 cards 
Digital Individual Assembled for Battle and Logical Observation

Reply #4
You could also try the ALSA drivers. You can find RH9 RPMs for them at Freshrpms. But since you are a newbie and the default (OSS) drivers work fine, I wouldn't recommend you to do that.

dev0
"To understand me, you'll have to swallow a world." Or maybe your words.

Reply #5
You could also try the ALSA drivers. You can find RH9 RPMs for them at Freshrpms. But since you are a newbie and the default (OSS) drivers work fine, I wouldn't recommend you to do that.

dev0

yeah, i'm gonna leave the drivers alone for now... but thanks for pointing me to freshRPMs....