Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Itunes Plus similar tagging (Read 3943 times) previous topic - next topic

Itunes Plus similar tagging

Hi
I was wondering if it could be possible to to edit tags in m4a files the way itunes plus do it.
I am in a band and i would like to tag our m4a files, even hidden tags, but i cant find any software to do it the way i want
any help?

Reply #1
Not 100% sure of what you want to do, exactly. But for editing all the different tags that are in the files, you can try Mp3tag. If this doesn't work for you, then maybe be more specific about what it is you're trying to do, and someone might be able to offer more help .
"Lifting Shadows Off a Dream"

Reply #2
Not 100% sure of what you want to do, exactly. But for editing all the different tags that are in the files, you can try Mp3tag. If this doesn't work for you, then maybe be more specific about what it is you're trying to do, and someone might be able to offer more help .

itunes plus music files includes copyright text, release date, purchase date, etc. that´s what i want to do. no music tag editor can add those parameter to songs.

Reply #4
If you are talking about files purchased from iTunes, then the iTunes media player will be able to do what you want.
JXL

Reply #5
No, iTunes cannot edit fields such as “copyright text, release date, purchase date, etc.” as mentioned by turboplayer.

Reply #6
i am still trying to edit and hide tags in aac m4a files the way itunes purchased music is, but no luck at all
qoobar can not help