Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Cookies stale, or what? (Read 2199 times) previous topic - next topic

Cookies stale, or what?

it seems the forum is not recognizing my state (i.e. the state of the application); the behaviour is quite as if erroneous, and most annoying. I suspect there is some attempt to curb spam, but it makes for a LAME (like ancient music enthusiasts’ forum [vs lame aint an mpeg encoderism]) experience.

What is the recommended browser? like President Peanut, perhaps there's a secret knock? Abe Lincoln's something-or-other , and a slide rule, and this determines the appropriate proxy required?

From here, the forum-- at large-- seems broken. In particular, switching from the foobar2000 category , to other operations, the [this] user is logged-out, each time. Forums may be yesterday's tech-- but-- it seems there's something wrong here.

Anyone else recognize strange behavior, as I've described?
Lastfm as PSU_Strummer. i used to play guitar on stage. that was fun. now i enjoy listening to it on foobar2000

Cookies stale, or what?

Reply #1
Delete every hydrogenaudio-related cookie in your browser. Every major browser works fine here, I personally recommend Firefox, but really Internet Explorer, Opera and Chrome would work just as well.