Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Not exactly constructive. (Read 1971 times) previous topic - next topic

Not exactly constructive.

i use foobar v1.1.17  to play music and i love this componet foo_dsp_resampler.dll normal version 0.8.1

i set up foobar output 32bit and resampler @ 96000 quality best , passband 95 ,disabled allow aliasing , phase response 50

and i really love the output

Be careful not to claim that this improves the sound. You would then be required to submit DBT as proof.
Actually, he did not say it improved, just that he really loves the output. Be careful so not to make members worried. What he said would be to throw a TOS #8 at someone for just saying they "like vinyl". Maybe he likes artifacts from resampling. Regards.

thanks
i said that foobar with that settings sounds really better for me

Reply #1
i use foobar v1.1.17  to play music and i love this componet foo_dsp_resampler.dll normal version 0.8.1

i set up foobar output 32bit and resampler @ 96000 quality best , passband 95 ,disabled allow aliasing , phase response 50

and i really love the output

Be careful not to claim that this improves the sound. You would then be required to submit DBT as proof.
Actually, he did not say it improved, just that he really loves the output. Be careful so not to make members worried. What he said would be to throw a TOS #8 at someone for just saying they "like vinyl". Maybe he likes artifacts from resampling. Regards.

thanks
i said that foobar with that settings sounds really better for me

I still claim he did not say it was better in his first post.

Reply #2

I never said that he did claim an audible difference, I only warned him that he should not (and then he went and did it anyway).

Reply #3

I never said that he did claim an audible difference, I only warned him that he should not (and then he went and did it anyway).
I know you did not. I wanted to say that do not worry members for TOS #8 warning if it is not applicable. The fact that he later did broke the rule is really funny.

Reply #4
It was implied in the OP already.