Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foo_msn (Read 235930 times) previous topic - next topic

Foo_msn

Reply #52
Any chance of an update to correctly show tag info for online radio streams?

Foo_msn

Reply #53
Odd in the latest WLM though, is that they seem to have switched around artist ({0}) and title ({1}) in the formatting string?

It seems that way to me as well. I'm using WLM build 689.

Foo_msn

Reply #54
I just added a menu item to let user select if show now playing to the msn status bar. (View->Display now playing)
And fixed the parameter order defect. I tested it on foorbar 0.9.3 . It works fine:)
This is the plugin: [attachment=2530:attachment]
the modified source code: [attachment=2531:attachment]

Odd in the latest WLM though, is that they seem to have switched around artist ({0}) and title ({1}) in the formatting string?

Foo_msn

Reply #55
thanks for this plugin!

it also works with miranda in conjunction with the ListeningTo plugin.  Keep up the good work.

Foo_msn

Reply #56
I just added a menu item to let user select if show now playing to the msn status bar. (View->Display now playing)
And fixed the parameter order defect. I tested it on foorbar 0.9.3 . It works fine:)
This is the plugin: [attachment=2530:attachment]
the modified source code: [attachment=2531:attachment]

I'm using 812... and it seems to cut off the name of the song? Artist shows up though 

EDIT: Unchecking WLM mode fixes it.

Foo_msn

Reply #57
hi, could somebody please tell me what i do with the sourcecode? I have no idea

Foo_msn

Reply #58

Yeah, i'm only listining to radio streams so an (little) fix it would be very nice

Foo_msn

Reply #59
Thanks. It works fine.

Foo_msn

Reply #60
Hi, i'm using foobar 0.9.4 and MSN live 8.1 version.

Is there a way to make it working? I tried different plugins but no way to have the song displayed 

Help!

Foo_msn

Reply #61
Hi, i'm using foobar 0.9.4 and MSN live 8.1 version.

Is there a way to make it working? I tried different plugins but no way to have the song displayed 

Help!

I had the flag of "display the listening music" OFF in MSN

Disregard... 

Foo_msn

Reply #63

Yeah, i'm only listining to radio streams so an (little) fix it would be very nice

This is indeed a fix I'd really like to see in the extension. It would be great if you could do it !

any progress here? i would appreciate this feature as well!

Foo_msn

Reply #64
the plugin works with msn 8.1.0178.00 and foobar 2000 0.9.4.2

Foo_msn

Reply #66
I downloaded a different dll from http://stephan.kochen.nl/proj/foobar2000.html#msn
Code: [Select]
http://stephan.kochen.nl/proj/foo_msnalt/foo_msnalt.dll

Should I use the aforementioned plugin (it works with MSN v8.1.0178.00 / Foobar 2000 v0.9.4.3) or the one uploaded here?
Also, How do I get the Artist tag to appear BEFORE the song title?
Thanks

edit: Never mind, I just figured it out...
Foobar Preferences => Display => MSN Now Playing  'MSN format' {1} - {0}, instead of {0} - {1}

Foo_msn

Reply #67
It works fine with xp, but i can only use "generic fields" to show on msn. Things like "%list_total%" doesn't seem to work. Is there a way to get other fields in your msn personal message?

Foo_msn

Reply #68
I have modified foo_msnalt so now it updates the information of internet radio streams as it changes.

Tested with foobar 0.9.4.3 and MSN Messenger 8.1.0178.00 .

Source included in the zip.

Foo_msn

Reply #69
I have modified foo_msnalt so now it updates the information of internet radio streams as it changes.

Tested with foobar 0.9.4.3 and MSN Messenger 8.1.0178.00 .

Source included in the zip.

Wow thanks m8      the only problem is that i'm using Arch Linux on the moment 

Foo_msn

Reply #70
Thanks RayMcCoy! Just what I was after!

Foo_msn

Reply #71
it works with foobar 0.9.4.4 and WLM beta 8.5 build 1238. 

Foo_msn

Reply #72
does this work for anyone? i got the latest 8.5.1302.1018, and it doesn't anymore :/

Foo_msn

Reply #73
It's working for me. I'm using foo_msnalt 2.4.

Foo_msn

Reply #74
does this work for anyone? i got the latest 8.5.1302.1018, and it doesn't anymore :/

Same for me, I just updated live messenger today and it stopped working.  Using foo_msnalt 2.4 :/

Why oh why can't MS just stop re-inventing the wheel? lol

z.