Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not my release] foo_uie_panel_splitter (Read 400677 times) previous topic - next topic

[Not my release] foo_uie_panel_splitter

Reply #775
Firstly, i want to thank all of the users that have assisted me with various aspects of Foobar, this is truly a awesome program, with so many possibilities.

ok, onto my question.

I am trying something new now for my layout.

A panel splitter, with all the other things inside, i would however like to make my wallpaper of my panel splitter to be visible on the panels i add ontop of it, hope I am making sense.

here is a example. its just two things i randomly placed, to make my point.

as you can see, i have added a esPlaylis, and a WSH panel, i would like to have the wallpaper also visible in them, i tried the pseudo transparecy, but it did nothing, not sure if it is for this.

Reply #776
Did you enable pseudotransparency in both the containing PSS + the es_playlist/wsh mod panels? This should work provided you have the wallpaper in the base PSS - it will not work if you're trying to see the windows desktop wallpaper.

Reply #777
Did you enable pseudotransparency in both PSS + the es_playlist/wsh mod panels? This should work provided you have the wallpaper in the base PSS - it will not work if you're trying to see the windows desktop wallpaper.

Yea, the wallpaper is in the base of PSS, where/how do i enable transparency for the rest of the panels? (playlist, wsh, or any other panels for that matter?)

*edit* ok, got it sorted for the wsh panel, but for the rest of the panels, the configure button is greyed out?

Reply #778
Select the containing PSS and configure. You can then configure most of the panels within it. Else you can right click a displayed panel to access its settings

Reply #780
Just directly right click on the displayed es_playlist, i.e. where your cover images are shown in post #776, (or whatever plug-in it is). If its es_playlist the pseudotransparency option is under options\configure.

Reply #781
Just right click the displayed es_playlist.

OK, got it ! Thanks

are all components able to be transparent? I have now tried to make a filter also transparent but cant find the settings for it.
Sorry with all the questions, help is appreciated.

Reply #782
No, not all components can be made transparent. In particular, if I remember correctly, those that are in-built to columns UI such as the filter or ng playlist cannot be made transparent. Abum list panel and library tree cannot be made transparent either.

Reply #783
No, not all components can be made transparent. In particular, if I remember correctly, those that are in-built to columns UI such as the filter or ng playlist cannot be made transparent. Abum list panel and library tree cannot be made transparent either.

ok, then last one, i know its not suppose to be asked here, but the discussion is already in progress, does anyone have a WSH panel script that acts like the columns UI album/genre/artist filter?

Reply #784
"a WSH panel script that acts like the columns UI album/genre/artist filter"
I assume you mean you want a WSH panel script which will read selected tags and display the lines of text using foobar2000 title formatting syntax.

Yes that would be a handy script. If anybody has such a script, can you make sure you leave A LOT of guiding comments in the script in your preamble header info; this way noobs (such as me and endlessyonline) can modify the thing to suit ourselves without asking a million trivial questions at the thread "WSH Panel Mod Script Discussion Help".

Reply #785
hey, who are you calling a newb?

lol, jokes, im probably the noobest noob on here >.<

Reply #786
No. $imageabs caches the image. You have to use $drawimage, which does not cache the image, to achieve what you want.

Thanks, it did the trick. I thought that $drawimage doesn't support shadow effect, but it's working falwlessly.

Reply #787
i have a PSS with a wsh panel with buttons on it, how do i go about putting the wsh in the center of the PSS?

Reply #788
I suggest you tick forced layout and use $movepanel(i,x,y,w,h)  or  $movepanel_c(caption,x,y,w,h)

Below uses width = 100 and height  = 25 pixels of wsh button panel

Put code in Script\PerTrack

Caption = name of panel; wsh_button_panel used below

$puts(w,100)
$puts(h,25)
$puts(x,$div($sub(%_width%,$get(w)),2))
$puts(y,$div($sub(%_height%,$get(h)),2))
$movepanel_c(wsh_button_panel,$get(x),$get(y),$get(w),$get(h))

Reply #789
thanks, did the trick!

Reply #790
Hey-hey. Problem: i have Like button -
Code: [Select]
$if($or(%ps_isplaying%,%ps_ispause%),
$ifequal(%RATING%,0,
$imagebutton(257,10,,,stuff\heart_off.png,stuff\heart_off_h.png,SETTAG:rating:5;REFRESH),
$imagebutton(257,10,,,stuff\heart_on.png,stuff\heart_on_h.png,SETTAG:rating:0;REFRESH)))

She works, but don't refresh image after first click, to refresh must click again. Can possible fix this?

P.S. Sorry for my English. 

Reply #791
Hello!
Is it possible to make a panel's background transparent, but with the text visible?

I have the panel "Item Details" on top of "Channel Spectrum Panel", but the panel for "Item Details" has a grey background that is visible when the visualization is on.

Edit: Fixed it! God damn how satisfying it is when you just... fix it. Well, I just simply scripted it with the help from a post in the thread, instead of using Columns UI's Item Details. I put this into "PerTrack":

$font(Segeo UI,14,)
$drawstring(%artist%,1,1,%_width%,%_height%,0-0-0-255,hcenter,)
$drawstring(%album%,1,30,%_width%,%_height%,0-0-0-255,hcenter,)
$drawstring(%title%,1,60,%_width%,%_height%,0-0-0-255,hcenter,)

Edit 2:

Another problem though. How do I change the font? Once I replace "$font(Segeo UI,14,)" with a font like "$font(Arial,14,)" nothing happens. It stays the same, default font.

Reply #793
Another problem though. How do I change the font? Once I replace "$font(Segeo UI,14,)" with a font like "$font(Arial,14,)" nothing happens. It stays the same, default font.

I do not think the problem in the code, because it works for me, and font changes. I do not know why it does not change you. I do not know how to fix it, but I can tell you, how to change the background color in the Item Details -

P.S. And sorry for my English.

Reply #794
I no longer have any issues with Item Details, but thanks anyway. I just need to find out why the hell the font won't change...

Edit:

Seems that I can only certain fonts. Others just make the text disappear (blank panel) and some just reverts back to default font.

In Item Details panel however, I can use whatever fonts I like - no problems there whatsoever. But when I am scripting in Panel Splitter, it doesn't work.

Reply #795
Hello, and Happy New Year.
How to know in PSS the height of a dynamic panel?
I have PSS, esplaylist, Playlist tabs, curved hands and a button:
$ifequal($get_ps_global(Playtabs),0,
$imagebutton($sub(%_width%,32),37,,,stuff\star.png,stuff\star_h.png,
SETGLOBAL:Playtabs:1;
SETGLOBAL:pt:100;
REFRESH),
$imagebutton($sub(%_width%,32),37,,,stuff\star_on.png,stuff\star_on_h.png,
SETGLOBAL:Playtabs:0;
SETGLOBAL:pt:62;
REFRESH))
$showpanel_c(Playtabs,$get_ps_global(Playtabs))
$movepanel_c(EsPlaylist,0,$get_ps_global(pt),%_width%,$sub(%_height%,$get_ps_global(pt)))

The coordinates esplaylist based on the size of tabs on 2 rows. Accordingly, if you add\remove lists, and rows will be more than two or one - tabs or layed on esplaylist, or there will be empty space in the width row of the tabs.
The challenge is to replace "$get_ps_global(pt)" to "$add(62,%playtabs_height%)". Question: Is there a possibility to request in PSS "%playtabs_height%"?

P.S. and yes, sorry for my English.

Reply #796
Someone can help me here?
I cant understand what's wrong with my code

$textbutton(
$sub(%_width%,70),80,40,14,
$ifequal(%like%,1,Unlike,Like),
$ifequal(%like%,1,Unlike,Like),
$ifequal(%like%,1,'SETTAG: like:0; REFRESH','SETTAG: like:1; REFRESH') ,
fontcolor:$ifequal(%like%,1,$get(cor.like.off),$get(cor.like.on)) right top,
fontcolor:$ifequal(%like%,1,$get(cor.like.off),$get(cor.like.on)) right top
)

this is not refreshing properly and not even working as it should but i cant figure out why, some help here please?

Reply #797
I am not sure that the syntax in the following part is correct.

$ifequal(%like%,1,'SETTAG: like:0; REFRESH','SETTAG: like:1; REFRESH'),

Try removing the spaces after the colons and take the REFRESH out of the quotes, e.g.

SETTAG:like:$ifequal(%like%,1,0,1);REFRESH,

Reply #798
I've added what I think is the latest version of PSS (0.3.8.3 (alpha)), and added it to a CUI layout, but when I hit the "configure" button, nothing happens.  Any ideas on what's going wrong and how to get the PSS configuration dialog to appear?  I'm also using what I think is the latest versions of CUI (0.3.8.8) and Foobar2000 (v1.1.11).  The "configure" button seems active because it's not greyed out, but it's not working. I've closed and re-opened Foobar2000 to ensure the addition of the panel stuck, which it has, but no change to my inability to get the "configure" dialog to appear. Thanks.

Reply #799
seems to be a bug if you place it as the very root splitter on your layout. instead put a standard columns UI vertical or horizontal splitter as the base and then add a PSS panel to it like my screenshot here....

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22801321/pss%20background.png