Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Advice On Creative Mp3 Players (Read 2476 times) previous topic - next topic

Advice On Creative Mp3 Players

Heya.  Finally got some extra cash for a mp3 portable..  A shop I deal with has some nice deals on some creative stuff, so I'm looking at probably purchasing one of either: Muvo or Nomad IIc.  Anyone have either of these?  good, or bad experiences with them?  Do you HAVE to use Creative Playcenter to dl mp3's to the portable?  Can you use mp3's from anywhere with it, or only mp3's created by Playcenter?

It appears the Muvo isn't upgradeable, so the Nomad IIc is my choice right now.  One weird thing is that the webstore is offering a 128mb nomad IIc, which isn't listed on creatives site.  If its just the 64 mb version + a 64 mb flashcard, thats not great, but if its 128mb with an empty flashcard slot I'd be willing to pay extra (256 mb should be enough for my use, certainly).  Has anyone got an idea if nomad iic's with 128mb onboard exist?  Thanks.

Advice On Creative Mp3 Players

Reply #1
There was a 128MB Internal Memory Nomad IIc.

You can use either 'Sveta Portable Audio' (www.dbpoweramp.com), or Windows Media Player to upload the songs.