Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar2000 won't resume playback after restarting in single track. (Read 2236 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar2000 won't resume playback after restarting in single track.

Hi, if I load a sigle audio file or single track on my pc, for example audio.mp3 or audio.wav, foobar won't resume playback after restarting and each file starts over again.

For single audio file “resume playback after restarting foobar2000” option does not work for me.

Does anyone know or have the same problem?

Thanks if you can help me!

(Foobar2000 v1.1.12 beta 2 on Windows xp sp3)

Reply #1
foo_playlist_attributes should do what you want.  Please do not post same question in multiple forums.

Reply #2
After reading the same request in the other forum i must say that foo_playlist_attributes is not of help because it remembers/bookmarks the last playback position. Therefore it is not possible to save positions on more than one file of a playlist. That can be done with foo_skip manually. A feature like in smplayer is not available neither by 1st-party nor 3rd-party components.

edit
I forgot that foo_skip has an option to set bookmarks automatically on stop as long as file is in library.must come close to what you're after. Take a look in advanced preferences. For information: the bookmark is stored as tag.

Reply #3
After reading the same request in the other forum i must say that foo_playlist_attributes is not of help because it remembers/bookmarks the last playback position. Therefore it is not possible to save positions on more than one file of a playlist. That can be done with foo_skip manually. A feature like in smplayer is not available neither by 1st-party nor 3rd-party components.

edit
I forgot that foo_skip has an option to set bookmarks automatically on stop as long as file is in library.must come close to what you're after. Take a look in advanced preferences. For information: the bookmark is stored as tag.

both do exactly what I needed, thanks!