Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: exporting an mp3 mix for mixcloud (Read 1435 times) previous topic - next topic

exporting an mp3 mix for mixcloud

I'm not into DJ software, but I like making mixes/playlists in FB2k.  I would like to start uploading some mixes to Mixcloud.  Unfortunately all Mixcloud uploads need to be a single file.  Is there a plugin that could assist with this?  It would just need to take an hour or so worth of mp3s and combine them into a single new file.  I'd like to avoid using other software to do this... I know you can do it manually in Audacity, but it's very time consuming.

Suggestions?

Thx in advance.

exporting an mp3 mix for mixcloud

Reply #1
The converter component has a mode where it will output all input files as a single output file without a cue sheet. That will involve some transcoding, but should be adequate for converting from a set of files of any format. Check the context menu, if you have the converter installed (which comes bundled with the player), Convert -> ... -> Destination -> Merge all tracks into one output file.