Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
EAC Problem
Trash Man
post Nov 17 2003, 09:01
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6867

Have been using EAC for quite some time now with no problems at all. Until I bought a new game, Call of Duty. For me to get this game to run I had to change some of the emulation options in Alcohol 120% due to the copy protection and this is the only thing I have changed on my system.

But EAC seems to have stopped detected any CD's being placed in my computer. I can play the CD's fine though winamp. I changed the Alcohol settings back to what they originally were and still no joy.

Anyone else had this problem or have any ideas?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
WEST
post Nov 17 2003, 09:43
Post #2

Member No.: 3970

QUOTE (Trash Man @ Nov 17 2003, 12:01 AM)
Have been using EAC for quite some time now with no problems at all. Until I bought a new game, Call of Duty. For me to get this game to run I had to change some of the emulation options in Alcohol 120% due to the copy protection and this is the only thing I have changed on my system.

But EAC seems to have stopped detected any CD's being placed in my computer. I can play the CD's fine though winamp. I changed the Alcohol settings back to what they originally were and still no joy.

Anyone else had this problem or have any ideas?

Try to use SYSTEM RESTORE smile.gif

--------------------
My sound hardware: Creative's Audigy 2 ;)
My music encodings: Nero AAC Codec 2.6.2.0 Profiles:Transparent,Extreme
+Quote Post
tigre
post Nov 17 2003, 10:26
Post #3

Member No.: 3890

Maybe Alcohol has installed some virtual drive(s)? Make sure that you have the correct drive selected in EAC (dropdown list on the main window).

--------------------
Let's suppose that rain washes out a picnic. Who is feeling negative? The rain? Or YOU? What's causing the negative feeling? The rain or your reaction? - Anthony De Mello
+Quote Post
Trash Man
post Nov 17 2003, 10:29
Post #4

Member No.: 6867

Don't have system restore enabled on this computer.

Have uninstalled all the VR drives I had and still no luck. I think I will uninstall Alcohol and see if that helps.
+Quote Post
tigre
post Nov 17 2003, 10:35
Post #5

Member No.: 3890

Have you tried to copy nero aspi to EAC folder and to adjust the settings in EAC options -> interface accordingly?

--------------------
Let's suppose that rain washes out a picnic. Who is feeling negative? The rain? Or YOU? What's causing the negative feeling? The rain or your reaction? - Anthony De Mello
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 18:57