Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Automatically organise files & folders depending o (Read 18222 times) previous topic - next topic

Automatically organise files & folders depending o

Reply #50
Worked an absolute treat! Thank you so much!

Final question (eep! sorry) - how do I change the font size of the titles/albums/artists etc on the main window (not the browser). I know it's working fine since I changed the line height but the font size is still a bit bigger than it should be and is a lot bigger than I'd like it to be.

Reply #51
Worked an absolute treat! Thank you so much!

Final question (eep! sorry) - how do I change the font size of the titles/albums/artists etc on the main window (not the browser). I know it's working fine since I changed the line height but the font size is still a bit bigger than it should be and is a lot bigger than I'd like it to be.

Right click on the playlist, and go to settings. You should see a portion of the code that looks like this

Code: [Select]
$font(Swis721 Cn BT D-Type,8,bold,200-200-200) 
$alignabs($get(xoffset),8,$eval(%_width% - $get(xoffset) - 5),14,left,middle)
%artist%

$font(,7,,0-200-255)
$alignabs($get(xoffset),19,$eval(%_width% - $get(xoffset) - 5),14,left,middle)
%album%

$font(Swis721 Cn BT D-Type,7,uppercase,200-200-200)
$alignabs($get(xoffset),32,$eval(%_width% - $get(xoffset) - 5),13,left,middle)
%date%

$alignabs($get(xoffset),32,$eval(%_width% - $get(xoffset) - 5),13,right,middle)
%genre%

$font(Swis721 Cn BT D-Type,7,uppercase,200-200-200)
$alignabs($get(xoffset),19,$eval(%_width% - $get(xoffset) - 5),13,right,middle)
%_itemcount%$font(Swis721 Cn BT D-Type,7,uppercase,120-120-120) TRACK$ifgreater(%_itemcount%,1,S,)],

Whenever you see a code thats $font(x,y,z,f), that's where you can adjust the font options.
x = font name you want
y = size
z = font options, eg. bold, italic, uppercase, etc
f = color of font

Reply #52
Brilliant cheers, great explainination of the $font paramaters too, for some reason though it seems to have absolutely everything listed there other than the main font which is what I'm trying to change

Reply #53
One other question (sorrrryyyy!!!)

What's the correct procedure for re-doing the ID3 tags on a song?

[rightclick] -> Properties -> [editfiles] -> Apply
[rightclick] -> Tagging -> Rewrite tag files

Reply #54
One other question (sorrrryyyy!!!)

What's the correct procedure for re-doing the ID3 tags on a song?

[rightclick] -> Properties -> [editfiles] -> Apply
[rightclick] -> Tagging -> Rewrite tag files

Uhh I've never used the rewrite tag files feature. I either just go to properties and edit the tag or use masstagger. By the way, learn to use masstagger as it'll become one of the most useful features of foobar.

Reply #55
Oh yes, the masstag thing that lets you rename files and folders is excellent, but how do you use it actually as a tagger?

Reply #56
Oh yes, the masstag thing that lets you rename files and folders is excellent, but how do you use it actually as a tagger?

Masstagger guide

It's a little more complicated than simply going into properties, but it's a lot more useful when it comes to doing things like auto numbers, convert to caps, formatting titles, etc. Experiment a little with it, because it's something that takes a bit of getting used to.