Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How do I rip a CD I bought? (Read 4371 times) previous topic - next topic

How do I rip a CD I bought?

I bought a CD online at Amazon. I would like to rip the CD to my computer so I could store it on my external hard drive. How do I rip CDs using freeware tools?

Reply #2
If you want to use something simple to start out with then try CUEripper.

Who are you and how did you get in here ?
I'm a locksmith, I'm a locksmith.

Reply #4
Amazon may have a ripped version for you to download already, if you bought it from them:
Amazon.com/AutoRip

Reply #5
Amazon may have a ripped version for you to download already, if you bought it from them:
Amazon.com/AutoRip

Not everything they sell is included in AutoRip.

Reply #6
that's why zipr used the word "may". 

Reply #8
Check Free Easy CD Burner. It seems to be quite effective with encrypted discs (and yours is probably encrypted since it came from Amazon)

CDs sold on Amazon are not "encrypted."

They do not differ in any way from those bought locally at retail. Amazon isn't the Columbia House Record and Tape Club ie: they are the same pressings available elsewhere and not specifically manufactured for Amazon.
The Loudness War is over. Now it's a hopeless occupation.

Reply #9
Amazon.com/AutoRip

But then you take both the fun (in my audio freak's opinion, that is) and the customization factors out of the equation. 
Listen to the music, not the media it's on.
União e reconstrução