Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Album Art Downloader (Read 472920 times) previous topic - next topic

Album Art Downloader

Reply #326
Hi,

such a great tools, I was still on the previous alpha  One thing I noticed is that the foobar and file browsers don't detect when cover are named in an other way that cover.extension with default settings... I think that's too sad  You should take at least all the supported file image extensions and with not other filenames (*.png, %album%.%extension%, etc).

I would be also interested in your source code for one of my project that's will work with foobar, and I can't find it on sourceforge... Is this normal?

Ltourist

EDIT : the foobar and file browser should also take care of the args (like path for example) when showing a new search window. That would be perfect

Album Art Downloader

Reply #327
Try '('x86')'

It doesn't seem to work for in Windows 7 x64

It does work from CMD, and accepts parameters and all.
but I get the problem that AlbumArtDownloader is not responding when run via Run services in Foobar.
Adding the '('x86')' didn't make a difference.

does anyone have an idea?
is anyone running this via foobar on Win7 x64?

Album Art Downloader

Reply #328
Try '('x86')'

Yup, no problems getting it to run from the run command for me. Use this version:
http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...tDownloader_XUI

This is my run script:
Code: [Select]
"c:\Program Files\foobar2000\coverart\albumart.exe" -ae on -pf -ar "%artist%" -al "%album%" -p "$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)folder.jpg" /autoclose /localImagesPath

Album Art Downloader

Reply #329
Try '('x86')'

It doesn't seem to work for in Windows 7 x64

It does work from CMD, and accepts parameters and all.
but I get the problem that AlbumArtDownloader is not responding when run via Run services in Foobar.
Adding the '('x86')' didn't make a difference.

does anyone have an idea?

Did you ever resolve this issue?  I am having the exact same problem.  I can run other programs/commands from Run Services such as google artist.  I am able to run the aa downloader via command line with arguments as well.  I have updated the software and checked permissions...

Album Art Downloader

Reply #330
Try '('x86')'

Thanks a lot!!! Works fine at Win7 x64!
My script:
Code: [Select]
"C:\Program Files '('x86')'\AlbumArtDownloader\AlbumArt.exe" "%artist%" "%album%" "$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)cover.jpg"

Album Art Downloader

Reply #331
Hi,
It seems the version on http://sourceforge.net/projects/album-art/ has an error in it, I download and try to install it and I get the message:

Installer Integrity Check has Failed.

Where is the best place to download a copy of this software? Thank you!

Album Art Downloader

Reply #332
Hey,

I've got a problem. If I try to "Get Artwork Automatically", I will always see same problem. The program says me "Unexpected failure saving image to: "...path...." A generic error occured in GDI+" Why I take this error message and how can i fix it? If the program can't save automatically it is useless I think

Please help =) Thanks for interests.

Edit: Okey, I've found a problem. If the foobar in run, the program has got error message. I closed the foobar before get artwork.

Album Art Downloader

Reply #333
Hello everybody
I'd like to get the script to 45worlds.com website (Magazines, 78s, 12" Singles and CD Singles). Is it possible?

Thanks in advance