Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Control playback with bluetooth headphone (Read 2420 times) previous topic - next topic

Control playback with bluetooth headphone

I have a bluetooth headphone which have controls on it: play/pause-next-previous.
When I use Windows media player (peace of sh*t) the phones are capable of pause, skip to next track, etc. remotely, i.e. through bluetooth channel

same is with AIMP player.

But unfortunately I could not achieve this in Foobar IMHO best player out there!

Can anybody help me out?

I hope I jumped in the right part of the topics...

Reply #1
No, you posted in the wrong part of the forums. 

You could try binding a new shortcut and while doing that, press the buttons on the headset to see if they are recognized as keys.
If they are not, there's probably some sort of software hooking or plugins involved.
Stay sane, exile.

Reply #2
No, you posted in the wrong part of the forums. 

You could try binding a new shortcut and while doing that, press the buttons on the headset to see if they are recognized as keys.
If they are not, there's probably some sort of software hooking or plugins involved.

Thank you!