Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Smartplaylist with foobar2000? (Read 3891 times) previous topic - next topic

Smartplaylist with foobar2000?

Did Foobar2000 have smartplaylist?  And where i can find a plugin to have smartplaylist with my foobar2000

Reply #1
STFW much? (foobar2000 + plugin + smartplaytlist) : http://www.google.com

TOOO hard.

Reply #3
Maybe not too hard, but definitely not the correct result. Googling for this sends you back to HA to an early discussion about ipod support for foobar. Which is something completely different from smart playlist support, obviously.

Reply #4
Hey, easy, easy. Treat newbies like you would the opposite sex.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=351581"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I tread the opposite sex as i want to be treated. Equality, you know?

Whatever, current foobar beta has smart playlists, called autoplaylists.

- Lyx
I am arrogant and I can afford it because I deliver.

Reply #5
Did Foobar2000 have smartplaylist?  And where i can find a plugin to have smartplaylist with my foobar2000
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=351574"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If you are running 0.8.3 (and, in my opinion, you should) and not the 0.9...betas you should try the PlaylistTree plugin. It has a function called "quick query" and it is fully customizable. It has good support too.

Reply #6
I tread the opposite sex as i want to be treated.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

[a href="http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=tread]http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=tread[/url]

Think about that for a second.  [span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'](Be sure to check out 6. )[/span]
A riddle is a short sword attached to the next 2000 years.

Reply #7
bleh :-P
I am arrogant and I can afford it because I deliver.

Reply #8
Hey, easy, easy. Treat newbies like you would the opposite sex.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=351581"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I tread the opposite sex as i want to be treated. Equality, you know?

Whatever, current foobar beta has smart playlists, called autoplaylists.

- Lyx
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=351714"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

<off topic>
I guess my original intent was lost in translation. (edit: Or I didn't understand Western culture well enough.) In Korean, when you say that, the meaning's closer to: treat newbies like you would your love interests.
</off topic>