Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: New ALAC lossless filter for Adobe Audition (Read 16404 times) previous topic - next topic

New ALAC lossless filter for Adobe Audition

The developer of VUPlayer has been working on a new batch of filters for Adobe Audition. They were all just revised within the last week with new versions, but the latest is a new input filter for Adobe Audition that can read both Apple Lossless (ALAC) and M4A files. This new filter uses Quicktime 7 for the import. This ALAC filter, plus all his other wonderful Audition filters can be found at:

http://www.vuplayer.com/audition.php

FYI, the other filters can add support to Cool Edit and Adobe Audition to read/save FLAC, OGG, WMA. They can also read/import MOD and now M4A and ALAC. Many filters now have the feature to write tags as well.

New ALAC lossless filter for Adobe Audition

Reply #1
Thanks for this great news, goodnews! Now I can listen and edit my FLAC files in Audition.
I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.