Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Setting the burning speed in EAC (Read 4514 times) previous topic - next topic

Setting the burning speed in EAC

Hi to all the hydrogeners,

I have a question about EAC.

I use Andre's software to burn audio CD with an external USB writer (Samsung SE-S204N).

But I can't slow down the burning speed. Even though I set the speed at 1X, 2X or 4X the burning will be done at 16X...

How can I manage to decrease the speed ?

Thanks for your help.

Setting the burning speed in EAC

Reply #2
Thanks for the link vqcl.

But my question is not about debating on the pros and cons of burning at low speed. If I read well HA it depends on the writer, the firmware and the media.

I just want to get the selected speed with EAC because in my specific use of burned CD (mix with CD turntables at a loud volume) I have never encountered problem (errors and longevity) with low speed.